The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A vote from you should probably be regarded as a points deduction.

:lol:

This thread really is great value, apologies to Marshmallo for ever doubting it.

Today's golden moment for me was Confidemus calling Big Gus shite, then (within a matter of posts) pulling someone else up for not seeing the irony of their post. That's one tasty, pan-fried Fillet o' Minter right there.

ETA: typo

:lol:

This thread really is great value, apologies to Marshmallo for ever doubting it.

Today's golden moment for me was Confidemus calling Big Gus shite, then (within a matter of posts) pulling someone else up for not seeing the irony of their post. That's one tasty, pan-fried Fillet o' Minter right there.

ETA: typo

Not quite seeing your point there, son.

Still, keep on swinging, you'll hit it out the park eventually.

Peeeeel and confidemus are two of the worst posters on here, they really need to go.

Peeeeel especially.

I was actually going to go, but since you want me to, I won't.

Just to keep you busy for 20 minutes, here is a picture of the bold Fabian.

fabiancaballero.jpg

Peeeeel and confidemus are two of the worst posters on here, they really need to go.

Peeeeel especially.

I don't conform to the P&B norms, unlike yourself Matthew... I really don't feel the need to be approved of by my P&B peers, I feel quiet adequate about my life, without desperately seeking approval on an anonymous football forum.

Do you tell all your little Hilltown pals about how desperately you seek attention on the internet?

Confidemus is alright, agree with you about Peeeel though.

A random bite.

I don't conform to the P&B norms, unlike yourself Matthew... I really don't feel the need to be approved of by my P&B peers, I feel quiet adequate about my life, without desperately seeking approval on an anonymous football forum.

You have a quote of someone praising you on here in your signature m8.

You have a quote of someone praising you on here in your signature m8.

It's just a joke. A had to be there moment.

So adequate you feel the need to label Matty an attention seeker and use the phrase "little Hilltown pals"?

What's wrong did Matty get a bigger bite than you, what a shame.

No, just wondering why you are telling us you basically aren't bothered by what people say then having a go at Matty for saying you're a shit poster.

Are you Granny Danger in disguise?

I was merely pointing out that Matthews opinion has no significance on my life, and followed it up with a question.

Do you just copy and paste your old posts?

Good to see that you recognise the Box Office brand: unsurprising that you're too thick to grasp the concept.

Yet another eye-gougingly woeful poster from the city of Dundee, incidentally.

Good to see that you recognise the Box Office brand: unsurprising that you're too thick to grasp the concept.

I'm glad there is somewhere you feel accepted in life. As long as it help with your urges.

I'm glad there is somewhere you feel accepted in life. As long as it help with your urges.

If I wanted straw-clutching psychological rap lectures, I'd have asked SweeperDee instead of his sad tribute act.

Better luck next time.

What concept? Box Office was never meant to mean the equivalent of a trip to McDonalds. Where did your creativity go? Where did your soul and heart go? :(

If I wanted straw-clutching psychological rap lectures, I'd have asked SweeperDee instead of his sad tribute act.

Better luck next time.

Cool champ, continue on in your quest to beat the internet.

It clearly has some significance if you are even replying to it in the first place.

Unlike yourself, P&B is not my life.

Archived