The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given you're hurtling down the Big Gus route of rapidly exhausting your one-trick output, I reckon you need to focus on your exit strategy rather than that of established big-hitters.

Though another Dundee-based poster suffering a breakdown in this thread would surely break some sort of record.

One trick pony he may be, but his picture of you was one of the most sensational put downs in the history of this site.

I love Starbucks, me.

VikingTON's consistent ability to put people down and generally act like a big headed arse is one of the finest aspects of posting on here.

Costas can go f**k itself.

Costa is better than Starbucks. I particularly enjoy their creme brulee latte at this time of year. Apparently there's a new chocolate orange syrup but I've yet to try it. I had a cinnamon one once at an away game in Stirling and spilled some on my sleeve. It smelled the whole match and its the only thing that kept me going until half time when I whipped out a frozen chocolate orange muffin.

Nothing to do with the metaphor but I just really like coffee and muffins.

Costa is better than Starbucks. I particularly enjoy their creme brulee latte at this time of year. Apparently there's a new chocolate orange syrup but I've yet to try it. I had a cinnamon one once at an away game in Stirling and spilled some on my sleeve. It smelled the whole match and its the only thing that kept me going until half time when I whipped out a frozen chocolate orange muffin.

Nothing to do with the metaphor but I just really like coffee and muffins.

Awrite, Mr Top 30, settle doon.

If push came to shove, I'd go for Starbucks over Costa, but I don't find there to be too much in it. I'm more of a frappichino kind of guy, myself.

Confidimus has more faces than a game of guess who.

Pick a side and stick to it! The slightest moment of someone you've just had a go at, showing the smallest sign of friendliness to you and you've broken out the straws, begging people to share Matty's arse with you.

Confidimus has more faces than a game of guess who.

Pick a side and stick to it! The slightest moment of someone you've just had a go at, showing the smallest sign of friendliness to you and you've broken out the straws, begging people to share Matty's arse with you.

People want to be friends with me, what can I say?

I love Starbucks, me.

VikingTON's consistent ability to put people down and generally act like a big headed arse is one of the finest aspects of posting on here.

Costas can go f**k itself.

Does vikingTon really put people down? He wears a lot of folk down with his tedious phrases but folk are beginning to treat these with the disdain that his repetitiveness deserves. His replies nowadays are just desperate attempts to demean people who usually have him bang to rights.

He's quite easily one of the most boring, witless posters on P&B.

Andy C, on 18 Nov 2013 - 18:29, said:

Does vikingTon really put people down? He wears a lot of folk down with his tedious phrases but folk are beginning to treat these with the disdain that his repetitiveness deserves. His replies nowadays are just desperate attempts to demean people who usually have him bang to rights. He's quite easily one of the most boring, witless posters on P&B.

He was witty and cutting at one point, probably one of the best considering most of his phrases have been used by others, but after our stint in the SPL forum, Dundee were witness to some of his tragic ventures up to that forum to try and reel people in and it was just pure regurgitation from his patter that worked a year or two before. Now he's just a mere shell of himself that trots out with either 'word salad', 'verge of tears', 'doing it wrong' or 'zero pointer'. I think his lowest moment has to be him stealing Big Gus' patter with the beige patter. This is all coming from a zero pointer, so obviously my comment isn't relevant with the box office that have made the list.

Does vikingTon really put people down? He wears a lot of folk down with his tedious phrases but folk are beginning to treat these with the disdain that his repetitiveness deserves. His replies nowadays are just desperate attempts to demean people who usually have him bang to rights. He's quite easily one of the most boring, witless posters on P&B.

I haven't seen him wind people up or have a thread of people foaming at the mouth at him in ages actually. All we get now is mostly one line rebuttals that are aimed to be defensive and put down the poster, rather than the well thought out, all out attack that would have everyone eating out the palm of his hands without them even knowing it.

It's actually quite disappointing now that i've realised this. The people who constantly had the same arguments with him over and over again annoyed me far more than he ever has, and i have the added bonus of knowing he's actually a decent guy in real life.

I've stated numerous times about the wonders of Mogen David.

I was chastised for suggesting mixing the blue with jubilee and adding lemonade.

You don't know what your missing.

And I made one post about delusional traits, I do however post regularly in which is often harmless jest considering the hostile response I get.

If you pardon the casual homophobia, mixing MD with anything that isn't champers is what I might once have branded 'gay'. It doesn't say anything about your sexuallity though, however, it does suggest you don't even lift and aren't Dece.

One thing I did notice with VT was he was very late to the party with the hashtags and ripped off stuff like "unlucks" from mhak well after the horse had bolted.

He's one of the best there's ever been though imo.

Are there any more additions to the list today? I've forgotten the schedule you posted a few days ago.

One thing I did notice with VT was he was very late to the party with the hashtags and ripped off stuff like "unlucks" from mhak well after the horse had bolted.

He's one of the best there's ever been though imo.

He wasn't a contributor to the DECE thread and therefore shouldn't be allowed to use hashtags, teebs.

A year and a half of repetitive shite and the weans still think he's cutting edge, at least he's learned to slink off quietly from time to time.

Failing to make the Top 50 makes you a zero-pointer, zero-pointer.

Gutted for you.

You are the first wave of Hikikomori in Scotland.

I am upset for you. No bullshit. I really am.

Your posts remind me so much of the poor needy b*****ds I interviewed in Japan and their online personas.

I am writing a book about it for Palgrave-Macmillian perhaps you would like to participate.

For those of us not au-fait with Japanese culture please refer to the below link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

You are the first wave of Hikikomori in Scotland.

I am upset for you.   No bullshit.  I really am. 

Your posts remind me so much of the poor needy b*****ds I interviewed in Japan and their online personas.

I am writing a book about it for Palgrave-Macmillian perhaps you would like to participate.

For those of us not au-fait with Japanese culture please refer to the below link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

:D

Archived