The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are the first wave of Hikikomori in Scotland.

I am upset for you. No bullshit. I really am.

Your posts remind me so much of the poor needy b*****ds I interviewed in Japan and their online personas.

I am writing a book about it for Palgrave-Macmillian perhaps you would like to participate.

For those of us not au-fait with Japanese culture please refer to the below link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

shamelessplug.jpg

Are you Granny Danger in disguise?

I did always suspect peeel was an alias, and I always did suspect Granny Danger hadn't left the site

I did always suspect peeel was an alias, and I always did suspect Granny Danger hadn't left the site

doubtful , Granny danger would put his football manager disc on the gramophone

Has Granny Danger actually left the forum?

Someone posted yesterday that they'd spoke to him at Tannadice, and that he was on a 'hiatus'

Edit -

He is on hiatus, I sit next to him at Tannadice with his son who I am friends with. I quizzed him a while back he said he was taking a break.

:lol:

Aye, Peeeel and Granny Danger are one and the same.

Old man danger is quite handy at fives. ^_^

It makes sense, peeel comes across as a 50 year olds stereotype of what a "youth" should be like

There is obvious flaws in this, but theres logic in there. Somewhere

doubtful , Granny danger would put his football manager disc on the gramophone

He'd probably wear it like a badge. So when he done his daily walk around the town in his underpants he could tell everyone his profession by simply pointing, instead of having to think of the words

One thing I did notice with VT was he was very late to the party with the hashtags and ripped off stuff like "unlucks" from mhak well after the horse had bolted.

He's one of the best there's ever been though imo.

TBH, that was always VT. It wasn't for nothing that he was called a mini swampy for so many years. He isn't first with things, but he popularises things and pushes them more than most. He's starbucks.

Has Granny Danger actually left the forum?

I found the pack reaction to keeping photos on his hard drive a bit hysterical. Where else do you store digital photos? Were the pics not just random souvenirs from the Dundee bus crawl?

I found the pack reaction to keeping photos on his hard drive a bit hysterical. Where else do you store digital photos? Were the pics not just random souvenirs from the Dundee bus crawl?

nope, he had them of myself and others not on it , bit weird IMO

You are the first wave of Hikikomori in Scotland.

I am upset for you. No bullshit. I really am.

Your posts remind me so much of the poor needy b*****ds I interviewed in Japan and their online personas.

I am writing a book about it for Palgrave-Macmillian perhaps you would like to participate.

For those of us not au-fait with Japanese culture please refer to the below link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

Seek professional help please.

It's quite sweet reading Morton supporters posts. It's like they are in a wee bubble all to themselves where adulation and self congratulation are the norm. It would be a real shame to burst that bubble, almost cruel, which is why most people will continue to let them think they are all "box office posters who set the agenda" as the alternative would be toys scattered all over the place.

Archived