The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true mate.

i think they were too lenient, but it was confirmed that Deegas was warned for that post and Wunf got banned for suggesting Marshy step in front of a train.

I was referring to that post on the last page about throwing VT under a bus.

Don't get me wrong, VT getting a suspension is pretty funny but the "if you don't like it yet getting banned' strongarm stuff is laughably childish.

Easy on the gloating eh? Should we not try and work out what they were actually banned for? We can rule out spamming (the deegas precedent), so it must have been for a specific post.

Mods?

Use your last few minutes on here to check out the forum rules...

Warning System

The mods will issue warnings for bad behaviour on the forum and each user will see their own warning level when posting on the board.... Users may also be banned without notice or explanation from the team if we feel it is in the best interests of P&B.

One thing's for sure, the reaction of just about every poster on the last few pages shows that no-one really gets wound up by VT and Swampy, nosiree.

I thought Wunf got banned for saying Granny Danger was dead?

He was. However, before that he was suspended for telling me to step in front of a train. I did not report this. This is not consistent with what SodjesSixteenIncher was told when he reported that post tonight.

Use your last few minutes on here to check out the forum rules...

Warning System

The mods will issue warnings for bad behaviour on the forum and each user will see their own warning level when posting on the board.... Users may also be banned without notice or explanation from the team if we feel it is in the best interests of P&B.

Is it a permanent ban for VT, Swampy & possibly xbl, Radford?

Archived