Worst Town In Scotland

I'm Brian

My mum decided to get a caravan over in the East Neuk which she stays at most weekends, which although nice enough means I now have to frequent Leven, Methil etc as that's where the bus routes and associated connections are. Used to be restricted to East Fife away, but no longer. :(

Muirkirk. And a leftfield suggestion of the Isle of muck. Got dropped off there on the way back from eigg a couple of years ago - howling gale, pishing rain. One wee tea shop. Beyond grim.

I got the best fish supper I have ever had in my life from the chippy in Muirkirk two weeks ago. I've driven back through it twice since and both times the c**t has been shut.

Factual anecdote.

Added the bit you missed.

The rough bits of Carronshore are particularly rough but given you've got Fern Lea etc I don't think it merits inclusion on this list.

The worst bits of Falkirk imo would be Langlees, Tamfourhill and The Valley. But the town in general does not deserve inclusion.

Port Glasgow is a good shout, as is Renton.

I got the best fish supper I have ever had in my life from the chippy in Muirkirk two weeks ago. I've driven back through it twice since and both times the c**t has been shut.

Factual anecdote.

What line of business could possibly take you to Muirkirk?

Debt collection? Window cleaning? Funeral Director?