Best nicknames you've heard

Just got thinking today about nicknames,what's the best nickname you've heard. My brothers PE teacher Mr Mcaveety (No idea if that's how you spell it but its how its pronounced) was spotted at the Avicii concert in Glasgow. He is now universally referred to as Mr McAvicii. My favourite is 'One size' which is of course Fitz Halls nickname. What other classic nicknames to the P&B community know?

Meant to add I had a history teacher called Miss Barr,she taught us about pre war Germany and by the end of the term was referred to by almost everyone in the class as Kaiser Barrhelm,instead of Wilhelm. Quite liked that one!

My Dad works in the building trade and a few years ago worked with someone who's nickname I like to think helps to show the ignorance of Harthill 1970 - present.

He'd lived in South Africa as a kid and when he came back was referred to as Abo. As in aboriginal Australian. The guy had tried to correct them but no one would listen.

Oh yeah, "Abo's" workmates were called "Stinky" and "Poo".

There was a guy in Inverness who used to walk his dog past our house twice every day. On one occasion the dog spotted a cat on the opposite pavement and made a beeline for it, pulling itself free from its master's grasp. Unfortunately one of Inverness's many boy racers was coming up the road at that time and collided with the dog which sadly, did not survive.

I don't know what the guy's name was before the accident but from that moment on he was known in our neighbourhood as "Douglas"

I always mind this lassie who was nicknamed Chips and Beans by her pals because apprently "she goes with anythin" :lol:

on the subject of teachers our geography teacher had no neck and was nicknamed Giraffe

A guy I know with sagging jowls is nicknamed Bag-Pus.

An old mate of mine left his works van outside his house one night. Some local neds emptied one of these dogshit bins over it. He sprayed all the shit off with a power hose but some of it got into the air vents and there was this strong stink of shit wafting into the van. At work he was nicknamed Shite Van Man.

Worked in a factory a good few years ago when a guy got his hand trapped in a press and lost a few fingers and part of his thumb.

After some considerable time off recovering he was welcomed back with the affectionate title of Clock (big hand, wee hand)

Came into contact with a young chap called Bright through work, but he certainly wasn't, so we called him Novary for ages.

My mate picked up a classy young girl one night many moons ago when he was absolutely steaming. Back in chez Ballysillan he couldn't get it up, so he used the handle of a Stanley screwdriver to pleasure her. We called her Stanley for a few years before she found out why.