Best nicknames you've heard

Two thick blokes,'one was called Whalemeat and the other Shinbone...the names just seemed to fit. Daft bird from Lonriggend called Tattie, a guy I knew shagged her and said I love you Tattie. She asked to be called her real name......."I love you Potato."...He says it's true.

Never noticed this one.There's a well known guy goes to the Accies games called Tatty, but he lives in Larbert I think,so probably not the same guy.He is also a devout Christian so pre marital conjugal relations woud be out the window.

This will sound really bad and I'm in no way responsible for this nickname but a girl at my previous work woke up one morning with the right hand side of her face completely paralysed. It turns out she had Bells Palsy. She got the nickname Two Face (she didn't know this) from Batman which then lead her to being called Harvey.

At the same place of work a girl was known as Bender. I don't quite get the reference but I was told it was because her tits looked like Benders eyes from Futurama.

Again going back to the same place of work a manager had the sourest looking face you could imagine. She was known as VT which was short for vinegar tits, the reason being if she would lactate it would be probably be vinegar.

Went to school with a rather unique looking chap who used to go on about gettin' all the lassies but nobody ever witnessed this. We called this delightful chap stud. Same guy also had the more accurate name of rat boy. If you ever fancy seeing what he looked like get a copy of the viz and look up character of the same name.

• 2 months later...