Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Anyone crying about running up a massive bill whilst on holiday deserves everything they get.

Man throws beer barrel through window (source: Northern Scot)

"appealing to anybody who may have seen anything suspicious in the area at the time", e.g. somebody staggering around with a big barrel of beer, or caber tossers using barrels instead?

post-13234-14379338346309_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

The Dumfries & Galloway Standard jump on the celebrity bandwagon:

Emmerdale actress Gemma Atkinson just loved coming to Dumfries and Galloway on her school holidays
gemma_atkinson.png
Actress and model Gemma Atkinson has spoken about her childhood holidays in Kirkcudbright.
The 30-year-old Emmerdale star has links to the region through her late father David who was born in the area.
Atkinson, herself, grew up in Bury but remembers fondly her time spent in the Stewartry.
She said: “We used to have a caravan up in Kirkcudbright"
“My father’s side of the family are all from Scotland. They were from Dumfries."
Gemma, who has also appeared in Hollyoaks, The Bill, Casualty, Waterloo Road and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, is off screen at the moment but will be returning to Emmerdale in the near future.

The Dumfries & Galloway Standard jump on the celebrity bandwagon:

If I hadn't been on holiday this week it could have been me writing that story. I'll let others decide whether that's a blessing or a curse.

Terrible news: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/little-pony-convention-southport-cancelled-9764083#ICID=FB-Liv-what

If I hadn't been on holiday this week it could have been me writing that story. I'll let others decide whether that's a blessing or a curse.

Terrible news: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/little-pony-convention-southport-cancelled-9764083#ICID=FB-Liv-what

What. The. Actual. f**k?

JS46180039.jpg