Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Humpty Doo, NT again. Obviously not the sharpest tools in the box in the Territory.

Humpty Doo man calls cops after father burns cannabis plants http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/humpty-doo-man-calls-cops-after-father-burns-cannabis-plants/news-story/3e1d5c36dd47ae658460b841b7a281cd

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A quote from the Falkirk Herald:

"Wonder what his favourite song is? We think it could be Naked In The Rain by Blue Pearl."

Who gets paid to write that shite?

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

FAO P&B's funeral surfing sausage roll hunters - get fired in...

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/appeal-for-mourners-to-attend-funeral-of-man-with-no-family-1-4171917

f**k that, I was hoping for a week in Newquay.

William James Boles was only 61 when he recently died from cancer at his home in St Ives, Cornwall.

The funeral of Corporal William James Bowles will take place on Wednesday, July 13at 3.15pm at Cambridge Crematorium, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0JJ.

f**k that, I was hoping for a week in Newquay.

William James Boles was only 61 when he recently died from cancer at his home in St Ives, Cornwall.

The funeral of Corporal William James Bowles will take place on Wednesday, July 13at 3.15pm at Cambridge Crematorium, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0JJ.

He had a decent retirement despite dying so young - 35 years after retiring at 26yo!

A quote from the Falkirk Herald:

"Wonder what his favourite song is? We think it could be Naked In The Rain by Blue Pearl."

Who gets paid to write that shite?

Scott McAngus, apparently (has to be a pseudonym, probably someone English, that thought - "I have to give myself a REALLY Scottish name so no one suspects"). Think you can do a better job, then you could be making easy money.

During the week on STV Edinburgh there was a news sidebar (which ran to four pages) about a kitten which somebody had abandoned in the woods somewhere. Fortunately it had been found before it starved to death. If that doesn't have you on the edge of your seat then it went on to say that he SSPCA suspected there might be a second one and had asked people to be on the lookout for it.

33 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What's he complaining about? If it started raining the doormat would protect the parcel.

Mum annoyed because there was a rude word on a toy she bought.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2016/07/14/bridgnorth-mums-shock-over-swear-word-on-toy-bought-at-sainsburys/

“Louis can read, he knew it was a bad word and started saying it.
“We’ve told him to stop because it’s not a nice word, but the boys go to a Catholic school and I’m worried they might start blurting it out there.
“We live in a nice town and they’ve never been exposed to that kind of language before.”

18 hours ago, Stu said:

“We’ve told him to stop because it’s not a nice word, but the boys go to a Catholic school and I’m worried they might start blurting it out there.
“We live in a nice town and they’ve never been exposed to that kind of language before.”

It's not the bad words you should be worrying about 'blurting' out, hen. You send your kids to catholic school, the 'blurting' that takes place there is much, much more harrowing.

On 14/07/2016 at 14:00, Stu said:

Mum annoyed because there was a rude word on a toy she bought.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2016/07/14/bridgnorth-mums-shock-over-swear-word-on-toy-bought-at-sainsburys/

“Louis can read, he knew it was a bad word and started saying it.

How did he know it was a bad word unless he'd come across it before?