Have I got Local News For You

Tryfield

Unbelievably despite this being a basic "haha let's laugh at the funny dog" story, my dad has received tweets and Facebook comments from random people saying things like, "I find it disgusting you left your dog in the car.", "I noticed you were parking in a disabled bay without a badge." (there was a blue badge in the car), "Disgusting that you let this happen in a busy area without a care for the local residents."

Some c***s are miserable fucks at times, eh? (I'm guessing some of the comments are from Granny Danger…. :whistle )

Unbelievably despite this being a basic "haha let's laugh at the funny dog" story, my dad has received tweets and Facebook comments from random people saying things like, "I find it disgusting you left your dog in the car.", "I noticed you were parking in a disabled bay without a badge." (there was a blue badge in the car), "Disgusting that you let this happen in a busy area without a care for the local residents."

Some c***s are miserable fucks at times, eh? (I'm guessing some of the comments are from Granny Danger…. :whistle )

I believe these people are commonly referred to as 'trolls'.

I believe these people are commonly referred to as 'trolls'.

Correct, although my mum and dad are not aware of such creatures so they are perplexed as to why someone would want to do stuff like this. At least you were upfront about calling my dog a DAB! :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-26644452

Stranraer teddy bear theft probed

Police have appealed for witnesses following the "unusual" theft of about 30 teddy bears from a house in south west Scotland.

The incident happened at a property on Sun Street in Stranraer some time between 12:30 and 16:00 on Tuesday.

It involved the theft of a large number of Me to You teddy bears, which are often given as gifts.

Anyone who was in the area at the time and saw anything suspicious has been asked to contact police in Stranraer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How the f**k can someone fit in a cat flap? My head would get stuck maybe I should try smack