Fallout 4

Goran

I've done about 2 missions and built about 3 levels of just wooden floors.

I was screaming earlier on because some big shelled beast chased me in the sewers under Concord.

I spend a lot of time just walking about and exploring.

I envy you whats to come

I think I was about 90 hours in before I first noticed you could go under Concord.

Im about the same. I dont think Ive even been back to Concord since the start

Murlerks are brutal in this game compared to 3. In other news now at the Witchcraft museum.. by fook

Im still too scared to go there :unsure:

Although I have just found a really nice settlement quite near it - Lynn Woods. Has a cool tower, which gave me a great view of Raiders v Deathclaw.

Not sure if it can be claimed as a proper settlement though.

Concord's shite. Place is a ghost town after that first mission where you meet Preston Garvey.

Can't believe how easily I once got my arse handed to me by the bloodbugs that popped out of that dead Brahmin :lol:

My best tip for building sleeping quarters is that you can put a ladder in the middle of the settlement and build a massive mansion above everybody's heads that's supported by it alone.

I wish you hadn't said this. I now have the base outline of my mansion.....after spending about 3 hours of my total game play on it. I have one set of stairs leading to my games room with the floor space covering the size of maybe 3 houses. Then I have another 2 sets of stairs leading to my main level which I've already floored to about half the size of sanctuary. Wood isn't an issue but steel is.

If I get another settlement (the farm) can I not transfer my steel etc from there to sanctuary?

Last night managed to bag a suit of the X-01 power armour. Was on top of a building and protected by a fucking Sentry Bot and an Assaultron. I'd genuinely rather fight ten deathclaws over either of those two enemies.

I'm rocking about with valentine and both of us are in power armour. How quickly he damages his though is unreal.

All the companions are useless with keeping power armour intact. Had Piper jump into a spare one I had going and it was down to the frame within an hour.

All the companions are useless with keeping power armour intact. Had Piper jump into a spare one I had going and it was down to the frame within an hour.

Basically what happened was I found a frame and put him in it, I then killed a PA raider and repaired the damaged parts and stuck it on him. A few super mutants later I haven't a scratch and he has one arm left.

He also switched back guns when I suited him up. 10mm pistol or laser rifle with shit tonnes of ammo.

If I wasn't trying to get his perk he would be back at sanctuary hills

Why bother with Power Armour on companions? They regain health after a minute or two anyway. I only use Strong as hes a tremendous distraction and is pretty fucking deadly with Grognaks Axe

I wish you hadn't said this. I now have the base outline of my mansion.....after spending about 3 hours of my total game play on it. I have one set of stairs leading to my games room with the floor space covering the size of maybe 3 houses. Then I have another 2 sets of stairs leading to my main level which I've already floored to about half the size of sanctuary. Wood isn't an issue but steel is.

If I get another settlement (the farm) can I not transfer my steel etc from there to sanctuary?

Yes. Early on in the game you have to physically carry it though - or give it to a companion to carry.

Later on you get the Local Leader perk, which lets you connect settlements together. When this is done, the inventory in one workshop is automatically available in the other(s). Plus, every connected settlement is connected to the others, if that makes sense?

Why bother with Power Armour on companions? They regain health after a minute or two anyway. I only use Strong as hes a tremendous distraction and is pretty fucking deadly with Grognaks Axe

I suppose, only because they last longer before "dying". They do wreck it really quickly though <_<

My power armour ran out of battery somewhere so I just ditched it. Will I get a chance to pick up more somewhere I assume?

Yes, eventually. I have 5 full suits now, plus a couple of extra odd pieces. Still hardly ever use it :lol:

I have defo been playing this too much. Was out on my bike this morning and came across a wee bit of rubbish at the side of the cycle path and I was thinking "rubber, steel, wood" ha ha.

Will my power suit be where I left it? Or is that just a bit of wishful thinking.

I have defo been playing this too much. Was out on my bike this morning and came across a wee bit of rubbish at the side of the cycle path and I was thinking "rubber, steel, wood" ha ha.

Will my power suit be where I left it? Or is that just a bit of wishful thinking.

I do that when in Tesco and wandering past the Duct tape :lol:

And depends how long its been there, theres a decent chance it might be as folk usually only steal ones with Fusion Cores in them

I assumed they were able to carry more crap when they were in power armour. No?

As RG said, it might be, especially if the fusion core ran out

I assumed they were able to carry more crap when they were in power armour. No?

I guess they should.

I collected a big jar of bottlecaps on my travels when playing through Fallout 3. It's amazing how many of the things there are lying around.

It was a stressful time. Pretending I was scavving in a post-apocalyptic wasteland took my mind off it.

Having that "Are we the bad guys" moment with the BoS. Getting a medical exam and being told you're not mentally right for them unless you're willing to kill any of their enemies, human or not, whether they're attacking you or not, gave me that moment.

Having that "Are we the bad guys" moment with the BoS. Getting a medical exam and being told you're not mentally right for them unless you're willing to kill any of their enemies, human or not, whether they're attacking you or not, gave me that moment.

Did you tell him you've fucked a non-human as well?