Fallout 4

Goran

1 hour ago, Red 'N Yellow said:

Thought the exact same when I seen that, they went out of their way to show that vaults were being made on other planets. Not keen on it tbh.

I think it would be interesting to see how they do it, but it would be difficult to pull off. 

The hubologists are annoying, 

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

I think it would be interesting to see how they do it, but it would be difficult to pull off. 

Could use it as the intro to a future game I suppose. Start in a vault on another planet then use a rocket to get back to post-apocalyptic Earth.

Could use it as the intro to a future game I suppose. Start in a vault on another planet then use a rocket to get back to post-apocalyptic Earth.

Base a game around a vaultec secret headquarters that has a method of transport to the orbital vaults.
In order to fix something major you need a part thats undamaged by the radiation fallout and is kept off world.

Maybe make mining the fuel as part of it so its expensive to visit and is 1/3 of the game like the second third before the finale.
Could have various vaults off shoots and some planetary / moon bases that you traverse.
Obviously factions back on earth have their own uses for device you are trying to fix.
Maybe some form of terraforming geck that might transform a barren landscape into a massive oasis. You decisions and choices determine what landscape and inhabitants result.

Returned to this, and been having a great old time. Just utterly blanking all settlement building and have gotten back to having fun. 

Last night I ended up some mad place with about 30 ghouls, and some raiders, ended up a three way brawl between us all, which coincided with me realising I had an "exploding shotgun", which is a shotgun which causes every shall to explode upon impact. Utter carnage with bits of ghoul littering the screen.

Tonight I finally visited the Museum of Witchcraft. Shitting myself, fully aware of what was waiting for me upstairs. Have to laugh at the folk on FB who gloat about "one shotting" it though, as they must be playing it on easy, as I sconed it full pelt in the puss, with a Fat Man, and barely took a quarter of its health.

Been playing a modded survival mode. The mods ive added are there mostly to make survival better. Manual Save/Autosave function restored(cause honestly i just hate games without autosave) another that gives you more options when filling bottles, different types like beer bottle, carton etc that vary in healing amount and hydration. The ability to get bottles back after drinking them. Oh and this guy....

15894-6-1467444954.jpg

Returned to this, and been having a great old time. Just utterly blanking all settlement building and have gotten back to having fun. 

Last night I ended up some mad place with about 30 ghouls, and some raiders, ended up a three way brawl between us all, which coincided with me realising I had an "exploding shotgun", which is a shotgun which causes every shall to explode upon impact. Utter carnage with bits of ghoul littering the screen.

Tonight I finally visited the Museum of Witchcraft. Shitting myself, fully aware of what was waiting for me upstairs. Have to laugh at the folk on FB who gloat about "one shotting" it though, as they must be playing it on easy, as I sconed it full pelt in the puss, with a Fat Man, and barely took a quarter of its health.

I was 3 Fat Men, 4/5 missiles and at least 6 hand grenades with me hiding round the corner or falling down a hole after every shot.

6 hours ago, ajwffc said:

I was 3 Fat Men, 4/5 missiles and at least 6 hand grenades with me hiding round the corner or falling down a hole after every shot.

Yeah, took me a raft of mines/grenades/exploding shotgun shells to its legs and most of my dignity. I got bold when its health was right own and went too far in the room, ended up cornered and just frantically blasting aimlessly with my gun.

On 09/09/2016 at 00:06, EdgarusQPFC said:

Been playing a modded survival mode. The mods ive added are there mostly to make survival better. Manual Save/Autosave function restored(cause honestly i just hate games without autosave) another that gives you more options when filling bottles, different types like beer bottle, carton etc that vary in healing amount and hydration. The ability to get bottles back after drinking them. Oh and this guy....

15894-6-1467444954.jpg

Isn't that the bar owner from The Force Awakens?