Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came on here hoping to find like minded No voters. but your all cyberNATS, it's like 1930's germany in Scotland right now. If it's a yes vote i'm getting out and heading to sensible, fair minded country - england/wales/Northern Ireland.

Do you earn enough on the paper round for that big move?

I came on here hoping to find like minded No voters. but your all cyberNATS, it's like 1930's germany in Scotland right now. If it's a yes vote i'm getting out and heading to sensible, fair minded country - england/wales/Northern Ireland.

Your like wont be missed in 21st century Scotland. Ta ta.

you surely must be a YES plant as surely nobody could be as dumb as your posts make you out to be without being a troll. On the small chance you are actually what you say you are then I am sure I speak for all fair-minded people in Scotland by saying, when we have the YES vote, farewell and don't let the border hit you on the way out

Archived