Scottish Independence

xbl

GCU has a campus in London. Wee bit of marketing to shoehorn in a tenuous link.

To those not paying a great deal of attention, or just seeing a photo, it may appear he did actually come to Scotland to say nice things about us.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he's elected to represent the best interests

Doesn't matter if Scotland would be better off independent. He'd still vote no

At least that wee section of the video cleared up the question of why Billy Davies has huge bags under his eyes,what a grafter.

On Twitter today reports that the No campaign was visiting Nursing homes in Edinburgh warning the dear old yins what would happen to their pensions in an Independent Scotland.

I'm shocked at such news

“@newsundayherald: Foreign Office caught out asking Spanish press for support to undermine indy: @newsundayherald report tomorrow”

Hope the Spanish said give us Gibraltar back or bolt.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/tom-peterkin-where-now-for-scottish-labour-1-3299537

Labour infighting may cause Lamont a problem or two. Labour like their Tory and Liberal partners are planning what, if any extra powers will come Holyrood,s way in the event of a no vote. Her Commission is contemplating more tax powers. "Independence by default" cry her Labour detractors, including sacked finance spokesperson Ken Mackintosh. It is also plain to see that many of Scotland,s Labour MP,s are not exactly jumping summersaults over the idea. There would certainly be a call from many at Westminster to review the Barnett formula.

I really don't hear anything from the no campaign as to why we're better together other than just stating that we are stronger united and the mentioning of our history together. I hear nothing about how it could benefit me in the future, i was sitting on the fence for a while on the subject but it seems Yes campaigners are making far more of an effort to convince me

A wee tongue in cheek paraphrase of Cameron by WoS.

This is a country where, if we see someone who’s sick, or has lost their job, we don’t just walk on by. We kick them in the nuts, get them evicted from their home and say it’s all their fault. Let’s keep speaking out for these values together, filling the gaps with “la la la” if we must, to shut out any dissenting voices pointing out the immense moral vacuum at their heart.

And he's elected to represent the best interests

Doesn't matter if Scotland would be better off independent. He'd still vote no

He is a total b*wbag, and sad to say represents my area. Labour have run Lanarkshire into the ground. If voting Yes gets him to feck out of here, then will add that to my ever-growing list of reasons to vote Yes.

Shame Johann is in no position to speak for UK Labour and give us any promises about policy regardless of the outcome of the vote

She can quite clearly speak within her remit on policy areas already devolved.

Somehow I doubt a debate in the next few weeks is going to be about further devolution.

She can quite clearly speak within her remit on policy areas already devolved.

Somehow I doubt a debate in the next few weeks is going to be about further devolution.

UNless Yes Scotland change the story, Lamont can got o Perth next month and not have to offer any kind bauble about extra devolution.

Archived