Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a trip abroad you small minded nationalist, ask the people, WATP

I'll bite.

I was in Stuttgart and when being asked where I was from, I was told by a few different locals there that a number of your fans had smashed up an Irish bar and your favourite, English/British and Irish bars closed for the few days when Rangers were in town. Griding businesses to a halt.

I've never been so ashamed or embarrased of my nationality in my life thanks to your disgusting club.

Go to Stuttgart. Go to Stuttgart, and fly, wave, wear your Rangers gear and report the findings, Deegas.

I'll bite.

I was in Stuttgart and when being asked where I was from, I was told by a few different locals there that a number of your fans had smashed up an Irish bar and your favourite, English/British and Irish bars closed for the few days when Rangers were in town. Griding businesses to a halt.

I've never been so ashamed or embarrased of my nationality in my life thanks to your disgusting club.

Go to Stuttgart. Go to Stuttgart, and fly, wave, wear your Rangers gear and report the findings, Deegas.

This isn't Deegas.

He was tolerable in spells. This guy's a belter.

Truth be told i'm English and a Conservative voter so i hope you go for independence so the tories are the Govt. for years to come. I don't particularly dislike Scotland i'm just not that bothered.

Adios

Just as a side note i typed 'English flag' into google images to use as my avatar and the union jack was about 70% of the results, you guys might have a point haha!

Archived