Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbf at least mine was sarcastic which was no more than your piss weak half Pish/half wishful thinking summary of the situation deserved.

Yes Scotland is not the snp hth

It is the lowest form of wit, or so I have been told

Wishful thinking is anyone who believes that the last 7 days for the SNP and the Yes Campaign, has been anything other than a political shambles

Wishful thinking is anyone who believes that the last 7 days for the SNP and the Yes Campaign, has been anything other than a political shambles

And how do you think this "shambles" will manifest itself?

Still better than the complete shambles of BT over the last week month year.

Really? I think the consensus from everyone I have spoken to and most commentators have seen the last 7 days as a series of comical cack handed interventions from the no mob.

It's almost as if yes haven't had to lift a finger as Dave's shouting over the garden fence from London, Georges arrogant intervention and barrossos bizarre proclomations have a garnered a pretty much universal Wtf from most in Scotland.

Still better than the complete shambles of BT over the last week month year.

Don't think it will matter to much how Better Together perform, for the Yes Campaign to win, from where they begun was always going to be difficult, always thought if the Yes vote reached 41 or 42% of the vote would be a decent result, only my view

Are you saying some people will switch from Yes to No? Are you saying practically all undecideds will flock to No?

don't think near enough of the undecided will decide to vote yes, to carry the vote their way, don't think there will be much movement from the yes and no camps

Have to say the "Yes" campaign have looked a little "ragged" over the past week, not so "polished", Salmond has not been able to bluster his way out of trouble, also the SNP do look a little light when it is not Salmond, Sturgeon or Swinney taking centre stage, heard Stewart Hosie on the radio last week, poor performer, this could become an issue in the coming months, the nightmare for the SNP is the possibility that they have peaked already

Not so long ago people used to say the it was only Salmond the SNP had as a heavyweight politician

Stuart done well in this debate against George Robertson

EDIT: here is the debate

Not so long ago people used to say the it was only Salmond the SNP had as a heavyweight politician

Stuart Hosie is not coming across well in this BBC 2 debate (from the last 15 mins or so that I've seen).

Patrick Harvie on the other hand... :wub:

But not good on Radio 2 last week, I am not Jeremy Vine's biggest fan, he gave Hosie plenty of air time and he did not use it, does do the politician thing where he made his point, was questioned on it, replied by giving the same answer ONLY LOUDER

Is anyone actually falling for all these scare stories emanating from the "No" lads?

Unfortunately yes. The kind of people I see in my local, who get their info from the SMM press headlines and the intro trailers on National TV news. The kind of people who will not seek out informed opinion, who don't use the internet. The kind of people the Yes campaign say don't exist, as in ''The Scottish people are not stupid''. Well, unfortunately some of them are. :(

Let's just hope they haven't maintained their status on The Electoral Register or it's raining on 18/09/14.

Archived