35-44: 47-31-22

45-54: 39-35-26

55-64: 39-39-22

65+: 25-57-18

16-34: 41-33-27

35-54: 43-33-24

55+: 31-49-20

Yes trouncing No with everyone bar 55+

Women and 65+ were the dominant subjects. Housewives and pensioners fucking our shit up.

People who have worked and contributed all their lives to 'f*cking our sh*t up' !!? Aye just carry on with that!

People who have worked and contributed all their lives to 'f*cking our sh*t up' !!? Aye just carry on with that!

:lol:

It's a joke, calm yourself.

What are your thoughts on the poll may I ask? Must be scary seeing your side so reliant on the pensioner switching off antiques roadshow or bargain hunt to go and vote.

Troll%20Face.jpg

Edited by Hearts Daft

I always found it strange that the most benefit dependant group in society and thus more likely to benefit from a Yes vote are the most pro union. Old People truly are the worst.

edit: Apart from my Gran.

Edited by Sloop John B

:lol:

It's a joke, calm yourself.

What are your thoughts on the poll may I ask? Must be scary seeing your side so reliant on the pensioner switching off antiques roadshow or bargain hunt to go and vote.

Troll%20Face.jpg

Must also be scary to know that within our lifetimes (unfortunate deaths at a young age not included) the desire for the Scottish people to remain part of the UK will at some point be in the minority, be it 40 years from now when the oldyins are dead or a week on Thursday.

The TNS poll is interesting.

Y-N-U

Men: 41-36-23

Women: 35-41-24

Overall: 38-39-23

16-24: 44-34-22

25-34: 38-31-31

Women and 65+ were the dominant subjects. Housewives and pensioners fucking our shit up.

I'm in the 55+ group. Sadly I think this is the age group most easily frightened by the threats and unable/unwilling to look beyond the obvious. For example many in this age group will see the short-term impact on the exchange rate as something to be worried about and it will make their opinions all the more entrenched.

There has to be some scope to convert a few. Make it a vote of confidence in their grandchildren or something like that.

We also need to highlight how low the state pension is here compared to places like Eire and the Netherlands.

The TNS poll is interesting.

Y-N-U

Men: 41-36-23

Women: 35-41-24

Overall: 38-39-23

16-24: 44-34-22

25-34: 38-31-31

That is pretty much what i thought and have been experiencing,it just makes it all the more crucial that every single YES voter under the age of 55 gets out and votes next week to have any chance as most of the older generation will,or else we could just brick up the entrances to their houses for one day and stop them getting out lol

That is pretty much what i thought and have been experiencing,it just makes it all the more crucial that every single YES voter under the age of 55 gets out and votes next week to have any chance as most of the older generation will,or else we could just brick up the entrances to their houses for one day and stop them getting out lol

I'm nicking my pensioner neighbours wheelchairs as of next Wednesday night and deliver them back to them on Friday morning. They are extreme NO voters.

I'm in the 55+ group. Sadly I think this is the age group most easily frightened by the threats and unable/unwilling to look beyond the obvious. For example many in this age group will see the short-term impact on the exchange rate as something to be worried about and it will make their opinions all the more entrenched.

They will be getting all their information about everything and anything from the MSM.

It's a genuine worry for me that this panic and negativity will be effective enough. Short term at least.

Long term - well, surely the Labour Party in Scotland is gone; who can trust Westminster or the BBC or the newspapers? It'll be a Phyrric victory, that's for sure.

I'd pretty much given up on the political process until a few months ago, thinking that it didn't really matter as we'd still be governed by the same elite, with policies dictated by the same corporations. This referendum has given the opportunity for the people to speak and it's been so refreshing. But now I get the sense that we're being muzzled again.

They will be getting all their information about everything and anything from the MSM.

Exactly.

Mind you i saw a pensioner filming his wife going up an escalator on their tablet at XScape on Saturday.

They obv have the technology need told how to use the Net tho

My granda seems like he's going to be swayed now. More in a going along with the rest of his family way than what he really believes is the right decision.

Also had a 74 year old woman tell me she was yes and she actually asked me if I was on wings. They're not all too old to get info online

Yep, exactly. They are fucking things up just now by extracting more from the country than they ever put in. If that poll is accurate, they are going to leave a lasting legacy - they will cement their position as the selfish, self-centered generation.