Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Daily record report that bookies are backing No as the odds on a Yes vote have shifted significantly from 7/4 all the way out to 2/1!!!

Incredible

Confidemus, I blame you for making me spend 55p on the Record. As I said at the time, it won't change them. The content would make you weep. Everything that's wrong with Scotland summed up in a newspaper.

What? :lol:

In what way are they extracting "more than they ever put in"?

I assume that you will have figures to show that I am wrong? I am actually bored with you now to be honest, I am sure that this will be another of these show me the figures type exchanges whereby you decide to disappear for the week.

I assume that you will have figures to show that I am wrong? I am actually bored with you now to be honest, I am sure that this will be another of these show me the figures type exchanges whereby you decide to disappear for the week.

Hmmm....perhaps 1.3 trillion reasons why Anthony C Pick is wrong on this one (again)????

Confidemus, I blame you for making me spend 55p on the Record. As I said at the time, it won't change them. The content would make you weep. Everything that's wrong with Scotland summed up in a newspaper.

Sorry, man.

:(

I assume that you will have figures to show that I am wrong? I

Ah, the clarion call of the defeated.

Make spurious claim... get called on it... demand evidence proving the contrary to your spurious claim.

How's about you provide some evidence to support your claim. I know this will be something new for you, buit how about you give it a whirl.

Make spurious claim... get called on it... demand evidence proving the contrary to your spurious claim.

How's about you provide some evidence to support your claim. I know this will be something new for you, buit how about you give it a whirl.

Excellent advice... to give yourself, Anthony.

Oh what a tease, for a minute there I thought you were going to provide me with something interesting.

I should have known better.

Oh what a tease, for a minute there I thought you were going to provide me with something interesting.

I should have known better.

Don't worry.

I have lower expectations of you - I never expected you to provide evidence, just a random claim.

So cleggy dave and ed are on there way up,makes you wonder about what the private polls are saying

Probably playing Rock Paper Scissors to decide which one of them takes the bullet that lets them call the referendum off.