Farting in public places

Remember a time a few years back, in my late teens, me and a couple of lads were in a local chinese takeaway, which we planned to take, along with a cargo, up to one of my mates' houses. His parents were away on holiday, so the promise of an "empty" was palpably exciting.

My mate, who I'll call Stephen (because that's his name) let rip a fart of considerable length, depth and vibrancy. A couple of older women were sitting down waiting for their order and one of them just happened to be a friend of Stephen's mums. In a completely jokey, gentle, faux-scolding way she said "Ooh, just because his Mum's away on holiday he thinks he can fart in public", followed by gentle laughter.

Stephen, who when questioned later, and to this day states that he meant to say this quietly and out of her earshot, said "I think you'll find I can fart wherever I want, you fat c**t"....

This, combined with the fart itsself meant that me and the other boy had to leave the shop and ended up on the pavement outside, laughing so hard we almost vomited..

Good times.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot about this one. Dropped a belter in my last workplace at my desk and it was that bad I had to get up and get out of there. When I had came back from the kitchen in what I thought was a decent amount of time for it to dissipate all the guys in my section were standing in the walkway talking about how stinking it was. I went bright red and just started laughing as I sat back down at my seat proud of myself that I could clear a section of 6 guys.

Was playing a gig in Perth recently and our singer farted onstage, it was an absolute howler. You could see the realisation on the rest of our faces as the smell began to waft. It was so bad that we fucked up part of the tune. The boy on the cajon's face was about arse height as well and he ended up with his jumper covering his nose. Our singer took great joy in our reaction.

Was sitting in a packed computer lab at Stirling Uni earlier this year. Bent over to get something out my bag and the pressure + plus my bum being off the chair caused an unexpected, hugely loud fart.

Sat back up pretending nothing had happened before promptly leaving the room with my head bowed.

Was sitting in a packed computer lab at Stirling Uni earlier this year. Bent over to get something out my bag and the pressure + plus my bum being off the chair caused an unexpected, hugely loud fart.

Sat back up pretending nothing had happened before promptly leaving the room with my head bowed.

Stilring has a University?

Mind.

Blown.

Evacuated the living room tonight :thumbsup

I didn't even want to sit in it, I was just passing through and dropped an a-bomb.

My Christmas present will probably be getting returned tomorrow as well :lol

Anyone ever get what can only be described as intestinal farts? Ones that come from within and never reach the outside world unlike your standard expulsions from the anus? They are completely merciless. They cannot be stopped or slowed down. They cannot be bargained with. They cannot be reasoned with.

Some of you boys must have boabies like Popeye's arm if your wimmen are still around...sakes!

Worked as IT Support in a furniture shop about ten years ago. I'd been in the front office one morning, IT-ing about as usual, when the need to drop a fartlet became apparent. Not wanting to punish the office staff unnecessarily, I casually sauntered toward the storage room, but couldn't get past the front office door without letting a small, silent toot escape.

Unfortunately, the manageress was heading into the office as I was leaving. I heard, "does anyone else smell that?" as I scarpered down the corridor, followed by, "something's burning! Everyone, check the power strips!" A minute later, the office staff are marching past me to the emergency exit because the boss has declared that the building's on fire. Tad obsessed with health and safety, that one.

Nobody else had smelled anything, so we managed to avoid the fire brigade being called out by persuading her that one of the delivery drivers must have had a fag before coming back in to the shop. I think they got a row for smoking in or around the premises, but I doubt she'd have believed me if I'd confessed. Farts of fire, eh? :lol:

Anyone else farted loudly in a shop or anywhere else outside the house. I have a few times worst was in a british heart foundation store in stirling. Let one rip loudly. only for an old lady to tut at me. pity she left as i left a rather nasty eggy smell in the place. needless to say i made a hasty retreat.

So it was YOU, ya filthy b*****d! I think you'll find that the smell still lingers in the middle of the shop :wacko:

I think you need to see a doctor for those burnt material and fag-smoke combo farts you claim to have.

I had the 'pleasure' of viewing the inside of my colon a while back, so no problems there. She was the type that always looked like she'd smelled something bad anyway. I know where she works now, so I could ask her colleagues if she ever hits the fire alarm after heavy lunches at the local Indian.

Archived