The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

I think you have just proved conclusively that both Ms Dent and Mr Juvat are talking out their collective arses. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

When's the draw for the next round of the cup?
I'll be expecting a celebrity drawing the hot baws. Someone like Zippy from Rainbow!!
Or are blazers still pished.

Utter farce. ;)
I've just put my complaint into the higher department of P&B.
You all thought the bosman rule shook up things. Be awear

Would you like to do the draw for the next round? 

You're almost a minor celebrity now - an oriental Wealdstone Raider or Maureen from Driving School if you like. You've won a legion of fans who respect how you held your head up high and refused to be re-admitted by playing the sympathy card, so you might as well make hay while the sun shines before your star burns out.

Please note that due to circumstances (the main one being that I'm a muppet), I have no idea who is supposed to be in the draw for the next round. But let's face it, you couldn't make a bigger arse of doing it than me. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Would you like to do the draw for the next round? 
You're almost a minor celebrity now - an oriental Wealdstone Raider or Maureen from Driving School if you like. You've won a legion of fans who respect how you held your head up high and refused to be re-admitted by playing the sympathy card, so you might as well make hay while the sun shines before your star burns out.
Please note that due to circumstances (the main one being that I'm a muppet), I have no idea who is supposed to be in the draw for the next round. But let's face it, you couldn't make a bigger arse of doing it than me. 

Love to do it. Such a 1 off.

Get on with it CR.

31 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Love to do it. Such a 1 off.

Get on with it CR.

Good man. I've risked being dismissed to collate the list of teams. I've reinstated Blackislekillie since he actually submitted a score. So with 17 teams, we'll need a three-way tie. 

• The_Kincardine
  • MSU
  • Alang1993
  • Leeds Saint
  • Tynieness
  • Helpma
  • Eednud
  • Supermik
  • Madwullie
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvat
  • Blackislekillie
  • irvine_buddie
  • Deej
  • Frankie S
  • Cardinal Richelieu
  • WhiteRoseKillie
  • Cowden0

And now over to the "Voice of the Balls" ... Alan Dedicoat... Slippery P

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

So while Slippery P is rummaging around his ball bag to draw me against WRK in the cup, let's look at the league tables. 

In the Premiership, MSU is still sitting pretty and dreaming of his first ever first place, with Frankie in 2nd. Down below, Livi Lion and Kincardine are for the drop. 

1-prem.png.f2525e17a261f9ee41fe51a25f8d9780.png

AFJ continues to show people what's what in the SWL. He and Peasy pretty much have promotion in the bag. In the relegation zone, Swarley looks to be returning to the comforting bosom of the BHL. And Deej looks set to do a Cowdenbeath .... will he be the first team to be relegated 2 seasons in a row? 

2-steal.png.aa1d5444002b5fcd735e889954ca8df4.png

And in the BHL, Jagfox is struggling to find consistency this season but still leads the way by 2 points, with Leeds in 2nd and Supermik eyeing up a play-off place. Special mention to Die Hard Doonhamer who might not post the highest scores in the league, but by golly, he's consistent. 

3-bhl.png.1be148a48db5cd6e92314118495ef202.png

I'll draw tomorrow (7am Thai time), my rules (the powers got to my head).

My son will be home side & daughter away.. Both have been told of the significance of the situation, black ties will be worn with a minute silence. 

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'll draw tomorrow (7am Thai time), my rules (the powers got to my head).

My son will be home side & daughter away.. Both have been told of the significance of the situation, black ties will be worn with a minute silence. 

Is that your sober hour? Good idea. 1am over here BTW.

So while Slippery P is rummaging around his ball bag to draw me against WRK in the cup, let's look at the league tables. 
In the Premiership, MSU is still sitting pretty and dreaming of his first ever first place, with Frankie in 2nd. Down below, Livi Lion and Kincardine are for the drop. 
1-prem.png.f2525e17a261f9ee41fe51a25f8d9780.png
AFJ continues to show people what's what in the SWL. He and Peasy pretty much have promotion in the bag. In the relegation zone, Swarley looks to be returning to the comforting bosom of the BHL. And Deej looks set to do a Cowdenbeath .... will he be the first team to be relegated 2 seasons in a row? 
2-steal.png.aa1d5444002b5fcd735e889954ca8df4.png
And in the BHL, Jagfox is struggling to find consistency this season but still leads the way by 2 points, with Leeds in 2nd and Supermik eyeing up a play-off place. Special mention to Die Hard Doonhamer who might not post the highest scores in the league, but by golly, he's consistent. 
3-bhl.png.1be148a48db5cd6e92314118495ef202.png

This looks like it could well be my best ever score and I'm still gonna be stuck in relegation zone!

34 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

This looks like it could well be my best ever score and I'm still gonna be stuck in relegation zone!

At least you're in the Premiership and benefiting from all the big money TV and sponsorship deals! I'm lucky to get 2 games a year on BBC Alba :(

35 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

If you keep quiet you could just swap with Peasy23 and your sponsors might not notice.

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ha. She wasn't even on your show. Up ye :)

Have you got a link to your show? Or Mr Juvat's?  I won't breath a word to WTM. BTW flirter exists only in French, flirters exists only in your perverted imagination. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

Have you got a link to your show? Or Mr Juvat's?  I won't breath a word to WTM. BTW flirter exists only in French, flirters exists only in your perverted imagination. 

Happily / sadly, mine was in the days before Youtube and all that nonsense, so while I probably have an old VCR tape of it somewhere, it doesn't exist anywhere online (and I've checked!)