The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'd have to check back over the last 2 year's league tables (which would take hours) .. but I think the lowest is 10. So as long as you and Sevesnape get at least 1 tomorrow, you'll be safe. 

Here's the league. Scotfree clings on but it's getting tighter. Apologies, I've fecked up the position numbers slightly, but I'll be buggered if I'm going to change them all again. 

Is that an ecclesiastical term?

23 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Btw when we doing another cup? I know I kinda made an arse of the final of the last one due to my wee one making an early appearance but surely someone wants to kick one off again?

How's yer wee yin, bud?

I think the default answer to, "surely someone wants to kick one off again?" is you?  Are you up for it?  Alternatively, @Eednud or @Jacksgranda are both thoroughly committed quizzers and very organised blokes.  I'd be happy to help any cup-setters with questions as would a few others, I'm sure.

Edit: I just realised how stupid, "to help any cup-setters with questions as would a few others," sounded.  Still, one of you three would organise a terrific cup.

Edited by The_Kincardine

How's yer wee yin, bud?
I think the default answer to, "surely someone wants to kick one off again?" is you?  Are you up for it?  Alternatively, [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] or [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] are both thoroughly committed quizzers and very organised blokes.  I'd be happy to help any cup-setters with questions as would a few others, I'm sure.
Edit: I just realised how stupid, "to help any cup-setters with questions as would a few others," sounded.  Still, one of you three would organise a terrific cup.

Yeah wee one is doing great cheers mate.

I will do one again but not just now, I’m struggling for time at the min and organising a cup would be way down the priority list unfortunately and would just disappoint the masses. Maybe next month [emoji6]

Over to you Eednud or Jacksgranda