The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

55 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Never thought I'd see the day.....

Thursday
Nada
Zero
f**k all.

Thank You.

Hard lines but you're making the fatal mistake of thinking you know something.  Just accept that you ken heehaw and play the multi-choice game.  I learned this in Uni in ninteencanteen when I had to do 3 papers in New Testament Greek.  Seen and unseen translations you can do nothing about but the multi-choice paper isn't in the hand of θεός. . but in how you approach multi-choice questions.  Choose a stream and stick with it unless you actually know better.

So today..choosing all A=3.  All B=4.  All C = 2 and all D=1.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hard lines but you're making the fatal mistake of thinking you know something.  Just accept that you ken heehaw and play the multi-choice game.  I learned this in Uni in ninteencanteen when I had to do 3 papers in New Testament Greek.  Seen and unseen translations you can do nothing about but the multi-choice paper isn't in the hand of θεός. . but in how you approach multi-choice questions.  Choose a stream and stick with it unless you actually know better.

So today..choosing all A=3.  All B=4.  All C = 2 and all D=1.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

You're now the member of a fairly exclusive club. Welcome.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Been there,was even sober.

Tried doing the quiz without reading the questions one day a couple of weeks ago and some of the names/answers were recently in the news, so went with them mixed with some guesses and scored a 5.

My dignity has gone, but my integrity remains intact, :lol:

Mensa membership has been revoked anaw.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Tried doing the quiz without reading the questions one day a couple of weeks ago and some of the names/answers were recently in the news, so went with them mixed with some guesses and scored a 5.

My dignity has gone, but my integrity remains intact, :lol:

Mensa membership has been revoked anaw.

That might be worth a try...