The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 hours ago, pleslie99 said:
15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
Thank you [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention]. Tremendous work as always. The boss must be impressed and reward you greatly.
Yes playoffs are a little late this weekend, as we are globetrotting from poster to poster. This weeks bullies.
Standard Scratch Score
[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]
&
Standing Scratching yer Arse
[mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]
Question- This is the first playoff since the Thai New Year (Songkhran).  What year is it in Thailand?
Answers by Monday morning 09:00 TT by private message only.
Good Luck everyone!!

Well done kincardine........

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Thank you everyone for their swift replies on this hot Sunday.

Standard Scratch Score

@The_Kincardine Not a clue.  2948.

v @pleslie99 Well that's a stinker, I had no idea Thailand was in a different year to the rest of us. What a bunch of weirdos! Anyway, I'm gonna say year 3000 in tribute to the song from busted!

My guess was just a bit luckier than yours!  Hard lines, mate.

I'm back lads! And I've got a 10!!!! Dancing banana!!! Playing the computer game Civilization finally pays dividends for not one but two questions. 

Well done to Edmund for some fine league tablework ... does anyone different fancy doing them this week? It could be a bit like having a different presenter on Have I Got News For You each week ... in the beginning, you'll swear blind that none are as good as Angus Deayton but after a while - you'll swear he wasn't that good anyway until eventually he / I will fade into oblivion. 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm back lads! And I've got a 10!!!! Dancing banana!!! Playing the computer game Civilization finally pays dividends for not one but two questions. 

Well done to Edmund for some fine league tablework ... does anyone different fancy doing them this week? It could be a bit like having a different presenter on Have I Got News For You each week ... in the beginning, you'll swear blind that none are as good as Angus Deayton but after a while - you'll swear he wasn't that good anyway until eventually he / I will fade into oblivion. 

8/10 for Monday.

I'd do the tables, but a bit like Deayton I'm too likely to wind up in the papers following a drugs and hookers binge, never to resurface after the initial celebration has died down.

Also, I can't be fucked doing them.