The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Here are the final tables.

Pfizer winner for the 9th time is @Leeds Saint his run of 4 x 10 winning him the title on QD from fellow Buddie @Arch Stanton, who is runner-up for the 31st time. Relegated are @Duszek @djchapsticks and @ArmadaleKillie with @The Hologram and @Helpma to play-off for the play-off

Wannabe winner for the 8th time is @gkneil with @The DA and @TheGreenElves also promoted. @peasy23 is in the play-off. Relegated are @Rugster @pleslie99 and @Ross. who goes down on QD from @JustOneCornetto who is in the relegation play-off.

Last Chance winner for the 3rd time is @senorsoupe with @velo army and @101 finishing equal in 2nd spot. @specsaver is in the play-off. Wooden Spoon no, 34 for @BaSeDG0DSA1NT

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

Edited by Eednud

Play-off for the play-off

You both have to answer both questions.

@Helpma     v     @The Hologram

Quilmes Atlético Club play in the Argentine second tier and is the oldest club still competing in the Argentine league. What is the capacity of their stadium, Estadio Centenario?

Promotion/Relegation play-offs

@Helpma or @The Hologram     v     @peasy23

@JustOneCornetto     v     @specsaver

Quilmes’ stadium has hosted one full international when Argentina defeated Australia 2-0 on 30 June 1995. What was the attendance?

QUIZ HOUSEKEEPING

I will send a message during the quiz week to remind anyone who has already posted scores but missed an earlier day. I will also send a message on Thursday or Friday reminding any stragglers to post scores. I will not send any reminders after that.