The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Back to Earth with a bump after a good week. 4, all guesses. A couple of educated guesses but knew none of them for sure. Readers invariably make the mistake of pegging the difficulty level off the scale. Making the questions harder and more obscure doesn't make them better. An average of 3 for a 10 question quiz with 4 options per question is about what you'd expect if everyone was randomly guessing every question.

Six. That'll do me for a Friday.

Agree with Frankie that the readers struggle to peg a decent difficulty, and personalize their quizzes. Anybody want to bet against today's setter being an ex matelot who's just had a Caribbean holiday?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Statistically the chances of getting 0/10 are one in 1,048,576 so, in many ways, yours is the most impressive score.

I might take some small comfort in that. On the other hand, I might not.

Statistically the chances of getting 0/10 are one in 1,048,576 so, in many ways, yours is the most impressive score.

I might take some small comfort in that. On the other hand, I might not.

It's a nice way of saying you would have been beaten by a chimp. On the other hand you were beating everyone a week or so ago. Swings and roundabouts.

It's a nice way of saying you would have been beaten by a chimp. On the other hand you were beating everyone a week or so ago. Swings and roundabouts.

But I was "unlucky". And nobody "thanked me for playing", either.