The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

18 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

No idea what any of this means, but it sounds jolly saucy. 

Anyway, on the subject of you upside-down people, how would anyone feel about another Ride Her Haggard cup? For the newbs, it was a cup competition that lasted a month and took place over the weekends. Scotland vs Rest of the World ... I believe Rest of the World won it last time but Scotland might fancy their chances now that the top rated quizzer on this thread has retired. 

Anyone up for it / not up for it - say, in March?

Aye, go ahead

22 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Shouldn't have jumped ship and moved to another country then!

But if the majority would prefer it on an East / West (or maybe North / South) divide based on your team, then happy to go with that. A couple of teams (I'm looking at you BigBo10) would have to declare their team once and for all. 

Oh, and I'd have to ask @Dee Man to give back the half-and-half scarf that he's been parading for the last 9 months. 

Do you see UEFA going to Real Madrid and asking them for the Champions League trophy back after 9 months? No.

I'll hand it back the scarf after my year as champion has elapsed and not a day before. 

Tbh, Dee Man, you might be able to keep it since we'll probably go down the North vs South or East vs West cup road. 

Let's have a look at today's stragglers ... The_Kincardine, AFJ, Dublin Magyar, Captain, Cowden0 ... oh, and Tynieness for Thursday. You may have posted it, but I ask, nay demand, you post it again. Otherwise, you're getting hee-haw. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu