The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Audaces Fortuna Juvat said:

With Tynie only scoring a 7 my boys were well up for their slightly delayed game and were sure not to let the fans down......................................................

.....but they did. A bottling 7/10. If only I knew more about Liz Ellis, Charlene or the Maximo Mansion.

I got that one right. I'd be prepared to transfer it to you...

ETA: I also got Liz Ellis right...

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Due to the time difference I won't post the final tables until just after Midnight Scottish time today, even though it will be tomorrow for me.

Midnight today  plus that is also the deadline for any stragglers to post today's and any missing scores. No extension of time will be granted.

Here's how things are looking at the moment but it's all subject to change.

prem 1.JPG

Mon @MSU !

#fuckthemods

Due to the time difference I won't post the final tables until just after Midnight Scottish time today, even though it will be tomorrow for me.
Midnight today  plus that is also the deadline for any stragglers to post today's and any missing scores. No extension of time will be granted.
Here's how things are looking at the moment but it's all subject to change.

5ac756ad6d2a9_prem1.JPG.e4d9ff89f9d07dd158e1217cca68db94.JPG
swl.JPG.323b9674de5725b2cc2919cef9ac9122.JPG
bhl.JPG.a12f3cc8ea0ecb79a81d41770346bce3.JPG

I scored 8/10 on Thursday min

11 hours ago, Eednud said:

5ac7ff597be43_patientbear.JPG.00f4d94da80cf4c2ba2ebb05cdaec940.JPG

The final tables follow. If any issues then Card R will be back on Monday.

In the Premier one Tynieness lifted his 6th title just pipping Audaces Fortuna Juvat by 1 point but it's AFJ's 6th 2nd place. At the bottom plesliee99 and MSU are relegated and Bully Wee Villa is in the survivor play-off.

In the SWL Aidan wins the flag for the first time with The Captain winning promotion on QD thanks to his full house on Thursday from The_Kincardine. The relegated pair are Welshbairn and Leeds Saint. German Jag ends in in the play-off spot on QD. Aidan and The Captain will be new faces in the top division next season.

The Seasider's champion is Cardinal Richeleau with Ziggy finishing 2nd on QD and gaaining promotion for the first time. Slippery P is in the play-off spot so he can't set the play-off question this week.

The Play-offs are: 

Bully Wee Villa v The_Kincardine

German Jag v Slippery P

prem 1.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

So there is no hanging about and by the power of one I'll set the play-off question. So if your sitting comfortably here it is.

The Commonwealth Games  (or in older times British Empire or British Empire & Commonwealth  Games) were previously held in Australia in Sydney 1938. Perth 1962, Brisbane 1982 and Melbourne 2006. How many medals in total has Scotland won at these 4 games?

Don't put your answers on the back of a postcard but message them to me before 08:30 Australian Central Standard Time Monday 9 April 2018, that's 24:00 England Sunday 8 April 2018, 01:00 Germany and 06:00 Thailand Monday 9 April 2018.

Play-Offs:

Bully Wee Villa v The_Kincardine

German Jag v Slippery P

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

The Seasider's champion is Cardinal Richeleau with Ziggy finishing 2nd on QD and gaaining promotion for the first time. 

Bring back the Cardinal.

This is the 2nd time i’ve been promoted.

Edited by Ziggy

17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Bring back the Cardinal.

This is the 2nd time i’ve been promoted.

He's back on Monday.  My mistake, it's only the Premier League 2nd place that's listed. Apologies in advance to Aidan and The Captain if their not popping their Premier league cherry.

Edited by Eednud

He is only showing 5 for Thursday

That’s because he only scored 5 on Thursday. His 8 was Tuesday. You’re playing-off. Don’t be scared by the prospect of another promotion. You’ll score more points than Brechin City.