The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Great work Eednud.
Anyone else remember when that old duffer Cardinal Richelieu  used to do the scores? He hardly ever posted an update.

I used to be quite good when he done them. Back to back relegations and now in danger of being Cowdenbeath [emoji17]

7 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Great work Eednud.

Anyone else remember when that old duffer Cardinal Richelieu  used to do the scores? He hardly ever posted an update.

I haven't gone away you know!!!!!!!! And I'm pretty sure I'm younger than Edmund, judging by his childhood reminiscing

Yes, Edmund is doing a great job. A few minor quibbles though ... in the top league, The DA should be in 7th above Dublin Magyar, and German Jag should be above gkneil The tables haven't been copy-and-pasted very neatly (I always got them pixel perfect) ... there's a displeasing blue box round Dee_62's position in the BHL. Oh, and all the teams with no score are 11=, not 11-14.  

:lol: :ph34r: :guns:hatty

Always the same, do somebody a favour when they're skiving off on some pretext or another and they're never fucking pleased. FYI I'm using Snipping Tool  which I never knew existed until the other day instead of a screen shot.  

:eek:

prem 1.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

Terrific work by Edmund this week.  So useful to have tables posted in a timely manner.  Will he also be taking over the previous admin assistant's role as Mod?

Friday was tougher than I expected.  A disappointing 5.  I was sure I'd done better.