The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

First four wrong for Thursday then the next 6 right. Strangely now though when I try to do Wednesday's (or any other day - I've tried a few) it keeps taking me back to the same one. 

Do the quiz again or today's quiz. At the bottom of the page with your score there will be a link "Try another quiz". Select the day you want and nae bother apart from the answers.

Missing Scores other than today's:

Alang1993 - Wednesday

MSU - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Cowden O - Thursday

Salvo M - Wednesday

Dee_62 - The entire quiz week (but think you said you were on holiday)

Swarley - The whole quiz week

Sevesnape - Every quiz day of the week

Supermik - Each quiz day of the week

5/10 for Friday. Narrowed 4 of them down to 50/50 choices and scored 50/50 on those 4. Could have been a good end to the week, could have been shit. In the end it was "meh".

Edited by Ross.

With Tynie only scoring a 7 my boys were well up for their slightly delayed game and were sure not to let the fans down......................................................

.....but they did. A bottling 7/10. If only I knew more about Liz Ellis, Charlene or the Maximo Mansion.

Due to the time difference I won't post the final tables until just after Midnight Scottish time today, even though it will be tomorrow for me.

Midnight today  plus that is also the deadline for any stragglers to post today's and any missing scores. No extension of time will be granted.

Here's how things are looking at the moment but it's all subject to change.

prem 1.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

Mid table in the second league with a week that hit the heights of great promise but was ultimately let down with too many moments of mediocrity. I am truly the Morton/Dunfermline/QOTS/ICT/Falkirk(Select whichever is most offensive to you) of the quiz league.