The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Early finish to the play-offs.

BWV opted for not a big team in 1938 as too expensive but gradually getting better so 42 the meaning of life. Kinc went for an average of 15 per games meaning 60 but he went for 61.

Final result

Bully Wee Villa 42 The_Kincardine 61

GJ opted for not a clue so went with 40. Slip didn’t think he was in the play-off and decided on 117.

Final result
German Jag 40 Slippery P 117

The answer is 74. So Bully Wee Villa is relegated to the SWL and The_Kincardine is back in the Premier thing.

German Jag and Slippery P stay where they were.

Breakdown G/S/B according to Wiki:

1938 - 0/2/3=5
1962 - 4/7/3=14
1982 - 8/6/12=26
2006 - 11/7/11=29

Early finish to the play-offs.

BWV opted for not a big team in 1938 as too expensive but gradually getting better so 42 the meaning of life. Kinc went for an average of 15 per games meaning 60 but he went for 61.

Final result

Bully Wee Villa 42 The_Kincardine 61

GJ opted for not a clue so went with 40. Slip didn’t think he was in the play-off and decided on 117.

Final result
German Jag 40 Slippery P 117

The answer is 74. So Bully Wee Villa is relegated to the SWL and The_Kincardine is back in the Premier thing.

German Jag and Slippery P stay where they were.

Breakdown G/S/B according to Wiki:

1938 - 0/2/3=5
1962 - 4/7/3=14
1982 - 8/6/12=26
2006 - 11/7/11=29

Thanks Eddy, the playoff was composted immaculately.

I'm I missing something,@dyl mentioned in a post which I've reread at least 5 times. He states that he scored 8 for Thursday. I don't want to piss on German Jags great playoff win (he seems to be good at). I just need clarification. Don't want it to come back at a further date at our committee meeting on Monday afternoon.

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm I missing something,@dyl mentioned in a post which I've reread at least 5 times. He states that he scored 8 for Thursday. I don't want to piss on German Jags great playoff win (he seems to be good at). I just need clarification. Don't want it to come back at a further date at our committee meeting on Monday afternoon.

Shush.

7 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You need some glasses, happens at your age.

I would take an 8 but I only got 5/10 on Thursday.

Yes. I see my slight mistake. Sorry. Will not happen again today.

I'm just edge. Watching Albion Rovers V Super Loons on teletext is not good for the heart/mind.

As we were.

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Congrats Kincy. I had a nice time in the top flight, might get to play some of those teams again in the cup one day.

Thanks, bud.  What Edmund missed out in his summary was that I expected you to go for a big number.  I said to him, "BWV is a super-optimist so I reckon he'll go for a round 100."

Instead you decided to be modest.  Really not your style ;)