The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Let's get Round Two underway. A reminder that in this case, it is teams' total score that decides who wins the match. 
Thanks to Lincoln Hearts and Christophe for sending their teams over so promptly. They are as follows:
Lincoln Hearts & The Captain vs Christophe & pleslie99
Tynierose & SlipperyP vs BigBo10 & Jacksgranda
MSU & wastecoatwilly vs alang1993 & gkneil
DublinMagyar & Adam101 vs Peasy23 & Goober Bud
Eednud & Ziggy vs Dyl & Scotfree
The DA & Salvo Mantalbano vs JamesP_81 & Welshbairn
Helpma & NJ2 vs Audaces Fortuna Juvat & LeedsSaint
Ross. & CaspianChris & German Jag vs Cowden0 & Cardinal Richelieu & blackislekillie (trebles). 
Questions below, please PM answers to me by 2pm, UK time, next Tuesday. 
Week Two Quiz
I'm honoured that my captain has picked me to tee off with 1st in the foursomes. I think I will have done him proud and maybe got myself an early start in the singles.

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

This quiz isn't opening up properly for me - I can only read half of the question and some of the answers are completely obscured.

Dunno what's gone wrong there, they're fine for me. I'm on a phone, have you tried it on a mobile? 

If you still can't get it to work I'll PM you the questions tomorrow and you can PM me back your answers. If anyone else is in the same boat, let me know. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Dunno what's gone wrong there, they're fine for me. I'm on a phone, have you tried it on a mobile? 

If you still can't get it to work I'll PM you the questions tomorrow and you can PM me back your answers. If anyone else is in the same boat, let me know. 

No I'm on my laptop, my mobile is strictly phone in/out, text in/out, no apps or internet or any fancy crap.

I'd appreciate it if you would pm me the questions (preferably also the answers...) I had the same problem with the first quiz but struggled through it, but this time it's impossible.

36 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
9 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
Let's get Round Two underway. A reminder that in this case, it is teams' total score that decides who wins the match. 
Thanks to Lincoln Hearts and Christophe for sending their teams over so promptly. They are as follows:
Lincoln Hearts & The Captain vs Christophe & pleslie99
Tynierose & SlipperyP vs BigBo10 & Jacksgranda
MSU & wastecoatwilly vs alang1993 & gkneil
DublinMagyar & Adam101 vs Peasy23 & Goober Bud
Eednud & Ziggy vs Dyl & Scotfree
The DA & Salvo Mantalbano vs JamesP_81 & Welshbairn
Helpma & NJ2 vs Audaces Fortuna Juvat & LeedsSaint
Ross. & CaspianChris & German Jag vs Cowden0 & Cardinal Richelieu & blackislekillie (trebles). 
Questions below, please PM answers to me by 2pm, UK time, next Tuesday. 
Week Two Quiz

I'm honoured that my captain has picked me to tee off with 1st in the foursomes. I think I will have done him proud and maybe got myself an early start in the singles.

Pwoud, very pwoud. Great performance from the lad and he’s played his way right into my plans! 

39 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

No I'm on my laptop, my mobile is strictly phone in/out, text in/out, no apps or internet or any fancy crap.

I'd appreciate it if you would pm me the questions (preferably also the answers...) I had the same problem with the first quiz but struggled through it, but this time it's impossible.

No worries I'll PM the questions (but not the answers) over tomorrow when I'm supposed to be working. :)

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

This quiz isn't opening up properly for me - I can only read half of the question and some of the answers are completely obscured.

You're on the wrong side of the fence, pappy. Couldn't give a f**k. 0% for you.

Oops.  Did I say that out loud?

Edited by The DA