The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

My years of playing Total War and Europa Universalis have finally paid off!  Paprika was a guess though, I'll need to remember that for the next Food and Drink round. When I dont know an answer, I can deflect with "but did you know that paprika ...."

Umm, 10/10 for Independence Day.  Yeee , and indeed,  Hah!

8 hours ago, Helpma said:

My years of playing Total War and Europa Universalis have finally paid off!  Paprika was a guess though, I'll need to remember that for the next Food and Drink round. When I dont know an answer, I can deflect with "but did you know that paprika ...."

Umm, 10/10 for Independence Day.  Yeee , and indeed,  Hah!

Nice work. Tried to get into Europa Universalis but I figured Nuclear Physics would be easier to figure out so I canned it. Still love a game of Civ IV though. 

Right. A couple of things to sort out here...

On 02/07/2019 at 17:32, The Captain said:

Vertices and Bastille  day  pah- otherwise a perfectly reasonable performance aided by  san  Miguel by the pool.

Am I to assume you got 8/10? I appreciate you're on your holidays (either that or you're in your local swimming baths necking beer which might be a bit odd) but it's no excuse not to tell me your fecking score. 

On 02/07/2019 at 17:34, The Captain said:

Ps  my 13 year old daughter must take the plaudits for Stormzy  whoever he is.

That's nice for you. Did any of us George Gregan's maw to find out what position he played in rugby? Tempted to give you NAE POINTS PRRRICK. 

Anyway, here's some league tables. 

image.png.c66fb6acd9e633cc63d328109a6ef442.png

image.png.0cb3a44b3e8281ecdde1a092e2619b06.png

image.png.a703812c401796ed42d80c973b476a0d.png