The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

9. Congress of Vienna was obviously worthwhile if no c**t knows what it was or when it happened

The Congress of Vienna confirmed Britain's control of some islands in the West Indies including Tobago and Trinidad so was, pretty much, instrumental in the creation of Brian Lara.  As a cricket fan, I thought you'd like knowing that.

10/10 for me today.  A new PB.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Congress of Vienna confirmed Britain's control of some islands in the West Indies including Tobago and Trinidad so was, pretty much, instrumental in the creation of Brian Lara.  As a cricket fan, I thought you'd like knowing that.

10/10 for me today.  A new PB.

britney spears cool story bro GIF

The scores are in and it's time for the this week's tables. Far too man y 10's and quite a few people tied on the exact same score BNQD or no BNQD or whatever it's called this week.

In the Premiership it's a tie at the top between @alang1993 and myself. We won;t use any of that cricket skullduggery and say I should have one because I scored a 10 first so it's off to a sudden death play-off for us. @scotfree and @JamesP_81 are relegated and @Christophe is in down/up play-off.

In the SWL the winner is @Rugster by a point from @The_Kincardine who was near the bottom on Wednesday night but a first and last day 10 made all the difference. A further point behind and in the down/up play-off is @Adamski . At the bottom it's disaster for our boss @Cardinal Richelieu  as he finishes bottom 1 point behind @NJ2 and @Ziggy who makes the @Bully Wee Villa league play-off thanks to his last day 10.

The first winner of the new sponsors BWV League is @CaspianChris by a point ahead of @MixuFixit. Play-off spot goes to @pleslie99 on QD over @deej. Despite scoring a last day 7 @Jacksgranda retains the wooden spoon as @Nkomo-A-Gogo had the better QD.

Today's play-off fixtures

@Eednud v @alang1993

@Christophe v @Adamski

@Ziggy v @pleslie99

Over to @SlipperyP for to set this week's play-off poser.

Edited by Eednud

Thanks you @Eednud must have been pre table nerves for that little hitch, I'll let you off.

Welcome everyone to the weekend, again Forfar will end the hope of 1 team and many hopes of survival and promotion will be dashed.

1st Division Champion Playoff (no patter for such important match)

@Eednud v @alang1993

Welsh Wizards

@Christophe v @Adamski

Boot in the Killies

@Ziggy v @pleslie99

Hot topic in Scotland and on P&B boards this week. Drugs

Questions - How many drug related deaths in Scotland since records began in 1996.

Answers to be injected to PM veins no latter than 06:00 Monday TT

Good Luck everyone