The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I think I originally planned to do that, but then I didn't want him getting a big head. But I approve of this change, on the proviso that if he ever comes back to the fold (e.g. if we change quizzes or he gets sacked) then we change it to something else. 

Glad you tagged me as well. I'm away on weekend retreat on Friday morning. Would you mind doing the honours to wrap up the season?

Communion wine and nun tasting? Drop the tables off at the usual place in a plain paper wrapper.

Wednesday 8/10, actor and the other sort of rapper unknown.

15 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Well done everyone, we are only two scores short for the first round so they can catch up if need be.   Remember it's over two legs and there is still all to play for even if you got a poor first round score.   It's six through from each group so keep going.  Nobody got a ten, or a nine ergo it's tighter than a Yorkshireman,

Hi, the answer you're accepting to Q2 is wrong...sorry

Spoiler

It's Anne of Cleves not Jane Seymour

32 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

Well done everyone, we are only two scores short for the first round so they can catch up if need be.   Remember it's over two legs and there is still all to play for even if you got a poor first round score.   It's six through from each group so keep going.  Nobody got a ten, or a nine ergo it's tighter than a Yorkshireman,

@MSU @Salvo Montalbano @alang1993 @Arch Stanton @Helpma @Mark Connolly @Christophe @Eednud @scotfree @Ziggy @Leeds Saint @Ziggy  (Group one)

@The DA @JamesP_81 @peasy23 @German Jag @The_Kincardine @Adamski @The Captain @Cardinal Richelieu @NJ2 @wastecoatwilly @pleslie99 (Two)

@Ross. @mathematics @blackislekillie @MixuFixit @CaspianChris @Adam101 @deej @Nkomo-A-Gogo @SlipperyP @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @Bully Wee Villa

Here is part two     ww.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1907171315184875&lnk&

giphy.gif

Am I oot? How can it be two legs if so?

44 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I take it you're not including me in that two, I see you haven't read my mail yet for part 1 (part 2 also submitted).

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

@MSU @Salvo Montalbano @alang1993 @Arch Stanton @Helpma @Mark Connolly @Christophe @Eednud @scotfree @Ziggy @Leeds Saint @Ziggy  (Group one)

@The DA @JamesP_81 @peasy23 @German Jag @The_Kincardine @Adamski @The Captain @Cardinal Richelieu @NJ2 @wastecoatwilly @pleslie99 (Two)

@Ross. @mathematics @blackislekillie @MixuFixit @CaspianChris @Adam101 @deej @Nkomo-A-Gogo @SlipperyP @Jacksgranda @BigBo10 @Bully Wee Villa

Here is part two     ww.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1907171315184875&lnk&

giphy.gif

Can I have a bonus point for realising you couldn't be arsed by question 10? The spelling and sentence construction were like a Juniors post.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Can I have a bonus point for realising you couldn't be arsed by question 10? The spelling and sentence construction were like a Juniors post.

I noticed but didn't comment.  I'm still recovering from The Twelvthe.

6 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

In my defence I was blethering on the phone while half watching the tv with the kids rattling in the background.

All poor excuses, I fucked up Cardinal style.  Mea Culpa, will you chaps ever forgive me.

I think you'll find you fucked up ordinal style...