The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll

What have you been telt about staying off the marching powder?!
FWIW (for what it’s worth), I no longer do the comedy quiz. It’s a lot of old shite and I’m a lot shite at it [emoji17]
I got 4 & 2 of them were guesses, i will no longer participate as I disagree with their definition of Comedy.

@Zen Archer Esq. & @8MileBU take yer shite somewhere else, I come on here to get away from petty squabbles.

2 hours sleep and I click on the http://quizoftheday.co.uk/954 nearly spat my coffee out when I seen the title, rubbed the eyes and all be became clear. I'll let @Jacksgranda post his favorite photo.

Fri 8/10

49 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

A much improved 9 for friday. Just the church letting me down.......sorry Cardi

Fine by me. I'm pretty sure we Roman Catholics don't see eye-to-eye with those Coptic heretics. 

WTF is is the QotD's fascination with fecking cyclists? I'm sure someone mentioned this before, but it's very quickly replacing Japanese Islands as the topic to learn. Except instead of 4-5 main ones to learn, there's seemingly 4-5,000. 

7 btw. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Fine by me. I'm pretty sure we Roman Catholics don't see eye-to-eye with those Coptic heretics. 

WTF is is the QotD's fascination with fecking cyclists? I'm sure someone mentioned this before, but it's very quickly replacing Japanese Islands as the topic to learn. Except instead of 4-5 main ones to learn, there's seemingly 4-5,000. 

7 btw. 

Aye, very much the Japs island equivalent for this quizzer.

Away to read up on drugs in sport. Should give me a heads start.

I open the Comedy Quiz religiously (ha!) every week. The quiz itself is a bit bobbins, but I live in hope of one day understanding one of the cryptic questions at the bottom. If I should ever manage to solve one under my own steam, I'd probably go and sit on top of a pole for 37 years like Simon of Stylites. 

You know that feeling when you're clicking through the answers thinking, I know most of these, this is going to be a good day... 

Then it turns out you were lying to yourself. 

5/10