The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just now, Silky Si McFly said:

The champions look to bring in a couple of quality players to attempt to win the title back to back, an always difficult task while rotating with the midweek Champions League games.

In the meantime, the celebrations continue.

IMG-20200607-WA0065.jpeg

Happy birthday BWV, to commemorate this milestone I'll have 50 winks in my afternoon nap instead of the usual 40.  Oh, or should it just be 40? If your first decade starts when you're born, then .....

Oh yes, quiz.  I was expecting a 9 or a 10, changed my mind about the rugby at the last minute .... 8.  Neither of my picks for the rugby were right anyway.

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Happy Birthday@Bully Wee Villa and a celebratory 9/10 Wrong film director due to misreading question.

Nice tagging fail Edmund. I think you meant to say Happy Birthday @BULLY WEE Villa! lol

9/10. Italian rugby players. Mamma mia. 

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nice tagging fail Edmund. I think you meant to say Happy Birthday @BULLY WEE Villa! lol

9/10. Italian rugby players. Mamma mia. 

Changed it 12 minutes ago so what were you doing before you posted? Should remember not to tag using the iphone app.