The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Here we go. the play off results are here.  The question was how many test runs did WI legend Brina Lara Score  -  Well the answer was 11953

@alang1993 said 13333  @Salvo Montalbano said 12000 and @WhiteRoseKillie said12579        Well done to cricket fan Salvo on winning the title.  Good answers from the other two, unlucky chaps.

Next up is @Bully Wee Villa who said 8000 v @Cardinal Richelieu who went for 8888,  I won't lie, this result has ruined my day, well done Cardinal  (dick) oops.

Then it was @Leeds Saint who answered  11000 v @The DA who went 12345, both good answers but the DA wins.

Finally @The Captain said 6900 v @SlipperyP who answered 13000 to win. Good effort,  as for the captain when we are walking tomorrow morning you will listen to me reciting every batting and bowling average from the top 20 players of all time

5 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Oops

Oops

Not even drinking yet.  Right lads answers by noon tomorrow.

Don't worry about it, Slippery will be pissed as a fart after Forfar got through to the last 16 in the cup.