The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Congratulations to @The Hologram winning the Europa for the 4th time and @peasy23 winning (on goal difference) the Mug for the 6th time. The Champions was draw between @Arch Stanton and @Salvo Montalbano so a shoot-out is required.

A shoot-out is also required in the Diddy Cup Final between @specsaver and @Spring Onion

Question to follow.

Cup Finals.JPG

diddy cup.JPG

LAST CALL FOR MISSING POSTERS

Your fellow quizzers await your results. The following have until 09:30 ACDT Sunday 4 February 2024 (23:00 GMT Saturday 3 February 2024) to avoid less than zero.

@Rugster all week

@djchapsticks Tuesday-Friday

@TheGreenElves all week

@Duszek all week

@Cardinal Richelieu all week

PLAY-OFF/SHOOT-OUT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT QUESTION FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AND THE DIDDY CUP FINAL

@Arch Stanton     v     @Salvo Montalbano

@specsaver     v     @Spring Onion

The other newly promoted club to the Argentine Primera Division is Independiente Rivadavia. What is the capacity of their home ground in Mendoza, Estadio Bautista Gargantini?

DM your answer by 01:00 GMT Sunday 4 February 2024.

14 hours ago, Eednud said:

LAST CALL FOR MISSING POSTERS

Your fellow quizzers await your results. The following have until 09:30 ACDT Sunday 4 February 2024 (23:00 GMT Saturday 3 February 2024) to avoid less than zero.

@Rugster all week

@djchapsticks Tuesday-Friday

@TheGreenElves all week

@Duszek all week

@Cardinal Richelieu all week

Apologies.

PLAY-OFF/SHOOT-OUT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT QUESTION FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AND THE DIDDY CUP FINAL RESULTS

@Arch Stanton   0  v 5,000    @Salvo Montalbano

@specsaver   8,500  v 23,456    @Spring Onion

The other newly promoted club to the Argentine Primera Division is Independiente Rivadavia. What is the capacity of their home ground in Mendoza, Estadio Bautista Gargantini? ANSWER: 24,000

Congratulations to @Salvo Montalbano for win no. 10 and @specsaver for Diddy Cup no. 2

Final league tables.

Commiserations to @Salvo Montalbano ending up as runner-up for the 29th time on QD from @Helpma in 3rd. @Aubrey Maturin wins his 20th title. @Arch Stanton and @Ronaldo Jeremy qualify for the Cups with @MEADOWXI and @The Hologram to play-off for the last Mugs spot. Down go @djchapsticks @peasy23 and @D Angelo Barksdale with @Leeds Saint in the play-off

Wannabe winner for the 10th time is @Duszek with a last minute effort accompanied by @ArmadaleKillie with a back to back promotion and @JamesP_81 with @Eednud (me) in the play-off. Back to back relegation for @TheGreenElves who hasn't turned up again along with fellow sandboys @pleslie99 and @GHF-23 on QD from @Snobot who is in the play-off.

The Last Chance winner is @The DA for the 10th time. Runner-up and going up @velo army on QD from @mathematics with @specsaver celebrating his Diddy Cup win with the play-off spot. Wooden Spoon no. 32 for @BaSeDG0DSA1NT

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

13 hours ago, Eednud said:

Final league tables.

Commiserations to @Salvo Montalbano ending up as runner-up for the 29th time on QD from @Helpma in 3rd. @Aubrey Maturin wins his 20th title. @Arch Stanton and @Ronaldo Jeremy qualify for the Cups with @MEADOWXI and @The Hologram to play-off for the last Mugs spot. Down go @djchapsticks @peasy23 and @D Angelo Barksdale with @Leeds Saint in the play-off

Wannabe winner for the 10th time is @Duszek with a last minute effort accompanied by @ArmadaleKillie with a back to back promotion and @JamesP_81 with @Eednud (me) in the play-off. Back to back relegation for @TheGreenElves who hasn't turned up again along with fellow sandboys @pleslie99 and @GHF-23 on QD from @Snobot who is in the play-off.

The Last Chance winner is @The DA for the 10th time. Runner-up and going up @velo army on QD from @mathematics with @specsaver celebrating his Diddy Cup win with the play-off spot. Wooden Spoon no. 32 for @BaSeDG0DSA1NT

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bwv.JPG

I've just noticed I've got every trophy going including the wooden spoon in my cabinet.

Happy No Way GIF by Manchester United

Pwoud

Edited by Aubrey Maturin

21 hours ago, Eednud said:

PLAY-OFF/SHOOT-OUT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT QUESTION FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL AND THE DIDDY CUP FINAL RESULTS

@Arch Stanton   0  v 5,000    @Salvo Montalbano

@specsaver   8,500  v 23,456    @Spring Onion

The other newly promoted club to the Argentine Primera Division is Independiente Rivadavia. What is the capacity of their home ground in Mendoza, Estadio Bautista Gargantini? ANSWER: 24,000

Congratulations to @Salvo Montalbano for win no. 10 and @specsaver for Diddy Cup no. 2

Ehhh! I guessed 9500 not 23455 but still reckon my 9500 is closer than 8500..... just saying. 🤣 

1 hour ago, Spring Onion said:

Ehhh! I guessed 9500 not 23455 but still reckon my 9500 is closer than 8500..... just saying. 🤣 

You should have kept quiet as you’re now still looking for your 2nd Diddy Cup. Thanks to getting my s’s round the wrong way. @specsaver is the actual Diddy Cup winner and for the 3rd time.