The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

19 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Perfect yes. So if two are down then that will be me :'(

So if you can't see the post with the league table, you can't see the fecking text either? This country etc

Here's some early cup games in...

Bully Wee Villa  5 - 6 Frankie S ... the Premiership Title holder scrapes through...

The_Kincardine 8 - 5 Die Hard Doonhamer ... DHD gave a good account of himself, but Kincardine really does know his onions. 

Deej 7 - 7 Leeds Saint ... bit of a quandary here because Deej said he misclicked and got one wrong. However, given that I specifically warned about that in the opening page of the quiz and the fact that he's still in, it goes to a play off. 

Another cup result... 

Welshbairn 5 - 6 Alang1993

The conqueror of Cardinals goes through. Still waiting on scores from Supermik, Ross, Jacksgranda and Arabdownunder

And in the league play off, the following three teams are in action. Remember that the TOP TWO scores will be promoted / stay in the Premier League...

DiehardDoonhamer vs Blackislekillie vs Jagfox99 (bet you're glad we're not using my quiz now!)

And here is the question, as usual, PM me your answers!

How many nations competed in the London Summer Olympics?

Thanks Jag. 

So the question was How many nations competed at London 2012? The answer was 204 (not sure if it includes the nation that isn't a nation, i.e. the people that have to compete under the Olympic flag cos they can't compete for their own nation). However, this doesn't really matter:

Jagfox guessed 189, DiehardDoonhamer went for 79 and Blackislekillie went for 128. 

Therefore, Jagfox and BIK will be playing premier league football and DHD will be joining us in the real man's league.