The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

That's most of the scores in. 

In the top league, I took pity on BigBo10's fat fingers and gave him an extra point for his mishit (mainly cos it doesn't put him above me in the table). Unless Deej comes back, there's only 1 automatic relegation place. And has anyone seen The_Kincardine? I'm worried he's got into another P+B argument and is lying in a pool of blood somewhere.

Position Team Trophy Cabinet Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Total
1 Alang1993 3x© 2x② 1xBZ 7 8 8     23
2 Arabdownunder 2x© 7 9 6     22
3 Frankie S 1x© 6 8 7     21
4 WhiteRoseKillie 8x© 3x② 5 7 6     18
5 Welshbairn   4 8 6     18
6 Eckthearab 5x② 4 6 7     17
7 WILLIEA   6 6 4     16
8 Leeds Saint 1x© 2x② 2 8 5     15
9 Cardinal Richelieu   4 5 6     15
10 Jagfox99 4x② 1xBZ 5 6 2     13
11 BigBo10   5 4 4     13
12 G_Man1985   4 4 3     11
13 The_Kincardine   6         6
14 Deej 2x②           0

Downstairs, three teams are vying for the two automatic promotion places. At the other end of the table, it's not a good time to be a Dundee or QotS fan. 

Position Team Trophy Cabinet Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Total
1 Blackislekillie   5 8 6     19
2 Tynieness   7 5 7     19
3 Edmund 4x② 1xBZ 5 8 5     18
4 Peasy23   4 6 5     15
5 Scotfree   5 5 3     13
6 SlipperyP   2 5 6     13
7 Bully Wee Villa 1x© 4 5 3     12
8 Jacksgranda   2 4 6     12
9 Ross.   1 6 3     10
10 Supermik   3 3 4     10
11 Dee_62   3 3 3     9
12 Dee Man   2 5 1     8
13 Die Hard Doonhamer   3 2       5
14 Swarley             0

11 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's most of the scores in. 

In the top league, I took pity on BigBo10's fat fingers and gave him an extra point for his mishit (mainly cos it doesn't put him above me in the table). Unless Deej comes back, there's only 1 automatic relegation place. And has anyone seen The_Kincardine? I'm worried he's got into another P+B argument and is lying in a pool of blood somewhere.

Hey I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Anyway, I'm all caught up and got 7/10; 7/10 AND 7/10.  However, I may have only got 6 for today (Thursday's) if I'd not seen a recent post *cough* @Tynieness *cough* so if you want to dock a point, Cardi, I won't have an issue.

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hey I'm a lover, not a fighter!

Anyway, I'm all caught up and got 7/10; 7/10 AND 7/10.  However, I may have only got 6 for today (Thursday's) if I'd not seen a recent post *cough* @Tynieness *cough* so if you want to dock a point, Cardi, I won't have an issue.

I'm assuming that Tynieness revealed the answer to one of the questions. This is a direction contravention to The P+B League Handbook, section 16, sub-section 2b. 

It's a tricky one, so I've had to refer it to the Court of Arbitration for Quizzing. 

Their ruling is thus:

"Whilst it is unfair to dock a team the point for getting a question right, it is equally unfair to award the team a point if they didn't know the answer. Therefore, the player shall be awarded half a point in such circumstances. Meanwhile, the perpetrator of the transgression, Tynieness, should receive public censure, have his P+B history emailed to his boss, and be publically tarred and feathered".

Happy to go along with their ruling, except for Tynieness's punishments, cos it's his first week in the league. And he's a mod. 

8/10. Knew Q1,3 and 6. Also knew q10(but only because I think it's been asked in this quiz before). Now away to google Paige VanZant, will be back in a while with my verdict.

Verdict - definite Wid:wub:

I might just sign off each of my posts with a picture of her(the quality will depend on the score I get)

Edited by alang1993