The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's the one! I really liked the format but other people didn't. It might have been better as a half hour show. 

I watched you win!

Afternoon folks, hope you're all well. Just bringing you all a cup update. Still awaiting 12 scores to be sent, they are
Marr1, Tynieness and MSU. All from the same tie.
GMan, AlanG, Ross, gkneil, both Dee62 and IrvineBuddie in my tie, FrankieS, Blackislekilie and Scotfree.
Please note, scores not received by 9am Monday morning will not count. So get the fingers out guys.

My iPad and phone don't appear to like the answer buttons on the cup quiz pages. No matter how hard I hit the screen, no answer is recorded. I'll get my answers in tomorrow ahead of the deadline when I get back on a pc.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

:) ... how did you manage to watch the BBC in The States?

(4 out of 10 today. Utter horsepish). 

Hola addin for Chrome lets me watch all UK on demand services. Little bit of home. :)

5 hours ago, dee_62 said:

My iPad and phone don't appear to like the answer buttons on the cup quiz pages. No matter how hard I hit the screen, no answer is recorded. I'll get my answers in tomorrow ahead of the deadline when I get back on a pc.

Are you tapping the letter at the start of the answer rather than the answer itself? It only works if you do that on mine.