The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Irrespective if names I think we need the 3 leagues.

Tv companies are losing interest with the amount of meaningless fixtures.

I'd suggest the M&S League, Primark, and Poundland. We might get sponsored. Stealers Wheel sounds too hippy.

Wtf is the Watney cup. I realise I can Google it, but I'd rather someone here gave me their spin on it! The only time I'd ever heard of it was in the Half Man Half Biscuit song, Rod Hull is Alive Why?

Fast-forward to about 1:55. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

So @Cardinal Richelieu it looks like 2 up 2 down plus a play off is the main feedback

Buzzing for reconstruction.

Unlike Cockwomble, I listen to my people (oops, sounds a bit grandiose that!) .... And your Cardinal has declared that at the end of this league... the top 12 teams will be in the top league (any ideas for names?), the next 12 in the Stealer's Wheel league, and the rest in the Beazer Homes League. And so it was thus. 

20 minutes ago, supermik said:

How long till the usual suspects that always appear to populate the top spots declare themselves too good for our leagues and start making noises about moving to a bigger league down south?

Very soon, hopefully. 

38 minutes ago, supermik said:

How long till the usual suspects that always appear to populate the top spots declare themselves too good for our leagues and start making noises about moving to a bigger league down south?

I'm already fielding an 'A team' in a league down south:

2020 league

and a 'B team' in a transatlantic league:

Learned league

Quite happy to continue to give the young lads and squad players a run out in this competition though, it's good for their development.

:P

3 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

2020 league

Learned league

Quite happy to continue to give the young lads and squad players a run out in this competition though, it's good for their development.

Bitter and disqualified from the cup because of being too drunk to remember the deadline type post.

5 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

2020 league

Learned league

If I was going to join one of them, which would you recommend? (as you can see from my league and cup performances, I very much blow hot and cold!).