The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Just now, SlipperyP said:

Highlighting. It was already there to see, I'm sure a few other in our league were just as shocked

I meant madwullie for appealing to the mods over the head of the Cardinal. I remember Rangers getting into a bit of bother over a similar thing.

So here's the league. For some reason, much smaller than yesterday. 

Tynieness returns to his natural home, top of the Premiership. The 2 most decorated teams are still toiling somewhat. 

1-prem.png.90b5c6eb9e60366701494e4587d258be.png

In the SWL, Leedsy is still leading the way and Madwullie has achieved a dubious first - the first admonishment of the league. 

2-steal.png.c58341be8be3bd4c938f249c01df2fb4.png

And in the BHL, gkneil and Welshbairn are leading the way. And with Ross on his holidays, he's in danger of coming back to find himself playing in the Highland League next season.

3-beaz.png.a7d483c97cdee4ce2bb9200e0eefeecc.png

I meant madwullie for appealing to the mods over the head of the Cardinal. I remember Rangers getting into a bit of bother over a similar thing.

I remember the story. But as a respectable member of this thread. I shall leave it, we have members from all communities, and all should be given the respect that you wish for.
Sorry to mention Kinky, however I believe this could be the only thread that he is not abused. I like it. In fact I really like it..

38 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Sorry to mention Kinky, however I believe this could be the only thread that he is not abused. I like it. In fact I really like it..

Kinky's a cock

Now it's every thread [emoji106]

Edited by deej

16 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Knew 1. Scored another 4.

I refer the honorable gentleman to exhibit A above. 

To me, that sounds like you knew 1 answer and then guessed another 4 ... to make 5! 

But it will be fixed tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He once humiliated me by pointing out a missing apostrophe. Now I'm scared to leave the house in case children laugh at me. The alky c**t.

Edited to include the apostrophe, can't be being humiliated for that

He once humiliated me by pointing out a missing apostrophe. Now I'm scared to leave the house in case children laugh at me. The alky c**t.

I'm sure being welsh, was just a bumber weekend

A lucky 7/10 thanks to some careful narrowing down of options on a few of them.  Literature, politics and sport were the downfall.

I think that ties my best ever score from the non-league ranks.