The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

40 minutes ago, Helpma said:

A lucky 7/10 thanks to some careful narrowing down of options on a few of them.  Literature, politics and sport were the downfall.

I think that ties my best ever score from the non-league ranks.

So is that Monday's or Tuesday's score. You'll need to do the one you've not done yet. Plus just to confuse matters further, Wednesday's is also available.

On my phone the noo and can't find the link to the page with all the quiz links but I'm sure some kind soul will help you out.

Satisfyingly sexy 6/10.

Annoyed at getting the director wrong but I was born 12 years after that so that's my excuse. Astronomer, Davis Cup and Salvation Army the other three I dropped points on. 

Edited by deej

50 minutes ago, Helpma said:

A lucky 7/10 thanks to some careful narrowing down of options on a few of them.  Literature, politics and sport were the downfall.

I think that ties my best ever score from the non-league ranks.

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

So is that Monday's or Tuesday's score. You'll need to do the one you've not done yet. Plus just to confuse matters further, Wednesday's is also available.

On my phone the noo and can't find the link to the page with all the quiz links but I'm sure some kind soul will help you out.

Monday http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6633&sectionId=1

Tuesday http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6643&sectionId=1

Wednesday http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6653&sectionId=1

Every other day http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz-archive

I'm so f**king nice

Edited by deej

Don't worry helpma, the Cardinal is just upset about the question not accepting that all the heavenly bodies orbit around the Earth. If you click on the quiz link, then archives, you'll find the week's quizzes, I'm on the phone too.

On 10/6/2016 at 22:51, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This is the most civil and genial thread on P+B. I'm absolutely dying for a bit of a rammy. 

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Sorry to mention Kinky, however I believe this could be the only thread that he is not abused. I like it. In fact I really like it..

3 hours ago, deej said:

Kinky's a cock

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He once humiliated me by pointing out a missing apostrophe. Now I'm scared to leave the house in case children laugh at me. The alky c**t.

It's only taken 6 months for the Cardy's wish to be fulfilled.

So, in the spirit of his post and the thread, I'll say, What a shower of precious jealous diddy quizzers you are I hope to get better than 6 today to help me out of the relegation zone and also best wishes for a decent scrap to whomever I face in the forthcoming cup semi as long as it's not that St J fan whom everyone thinks is a Dundonian.  A real chance for a new name on the trophy.