The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well, I have to say I was initially skeptical about splitting the league into 3, but it really has breathed new life into it. Practically every team still has something to play for with only 1 game left in the season, whether that be promotion, relegation, play-off, or avoiding the wooden spoon. 

In the Premiership, only a bawhair separates Frankie and Tynie and only 3 points separate the bottom 7 teams. In fact, theoretically, any team could still be champion or get relegated. Tis truly in the hands of the Australian Gods. 

1-prem.png.c05ea49280672b4dd5f4c2bccfccfcd8.png

It's equally as thrilling in the Stealer's Wheel League, with Cowden0 and Leeds Saint currently leading the charge and a further 5 teams sniffing the play-off place's arse. Harder to tell who's in line for the drop given the absence of a couple of scores (apologies if I've missed them again). 

2-steal.png.f42b11f41628d28d7684b1a106b2094e.png

And down in the Beazer, gkneil has edged in front of debutante Helpma, but a whole raft of teams are still in contention. And at the other end, four teams all sit on 17 points, including erstwhile Premiership champ Bully Wee Villa. 

3-beaz.png.a4a357e940312d2a2a98c1f7258f2781.png

A personal best of 9/10 to round off my best week yet in this. Question 1 did for me, but knew 4 and there were a few 50/50's that I got right in my 5 correct guesses

1 minute ago, Frankie S said:

A slightly disappointing 8 for Friday, considering I knew 8. Got Aussie writer and distance between Aussie cities wrong.

Well done Frankie a worthy winner.

My boys ran out of steam, a bit like me earlier when I had to cycle home into the wind.