The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5/10. Slowly getting smashed on ouzo, monitoring bets, and there's a couple of fat birds flirting with me and I'm pretending not to notice. Second of three derbies on big screen, PSV v Ajax. Throbber would be in heaven. Could be worse.

8/10 -- Connected wifey and usual Aussie cricket pish spoiling an otherwise satisfactory combination of knowing and guessing.

Edited by MSU

9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The results of the play-off are in. I asked where Qatar were in the FIFA World Rankings. The correct answer was... drumroll please ... 89. 

In the battle for the Premiership, AFJ plumped for 94th and Kincardine 75 .... AFJ was closest so he nabs Kincardine's premiership spot. 

I never like losing but AFJ scored 35 in the week and I scored 31 so it's a fair outcome.  All I need now is Eck to tell me I've been papped oot the cup to round off a day of competitive misery.  Mind you, some of the cup scores posted do leave some straws for me to clutch at.

Anyone know any cunning and tax-efficient way of signing players that I may not be able to afford in other circumstances and which I can sneakily disguise from the authorities?

I never like losing but AFJ scored 35 in the week and I scored 31 so it's a fair outcome.  All I need now is Eck to tell me I've been papped oot the cup to round off a day of competitive misery.  Mind you, some of the cup scores posted do leave some straws for me to clutch at.
Anyone know any cunning and tax-efficient way of signing players that I may not be able to afford in other circumstances and which I can sneakily disguise from the authorities?

I've submitted mine and have to say I'm not overly confident.

We can only wait...