The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Can everyone stop clyping and calling each other names please? Fucking Nora.

Anyway, now that we're 3 games in, the dust has begun to settle and I'm confident I've ironed out 92.8% of the faults in the new structure. 

In the Premiership, Tynieness beats Frankie by a whisker. Still a couple of slackers yet to post. 

1-prem.png.724ef3ff6514160d9be51b5d6f00291b.png

In the Stealer's Wheel, Leeds Saint and Edmund - no strangers to the Premiership - hold positions 1 and 2 respectively. Arabdownunder is in danger of going under if Jagfox99 can post a half decent score. 

2-steal.png.7b00a5e2c49b81bc8274ea0c57e8aa81.png

And down in the Beazer Homes League, newcomer Helpma(boab?) is tied on first place with gkneil. Jacksgranda must be hopeful of his first ever play off space. And Bully Wee Villa should really be taken out to the paddock and shot. 

3-beaz.png.23bb358a54d6b75bae8c880b2b10ce83.png

I for one salute the new standard of league table display that has been set with the latest round of reconstruction. Undoubtedly I am two days late in doing so, which is in keeping with my diddy league status.

12 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can everyone stop clyping and calling each other names please? Fucking Nora.

Anyway, now that we're 3 games in, the dust has begun to settle and I'm confident I've ironed out 92.8% of the faults in the new structure. 

In the Premiership, Tynieness beats Frankie by a whisker. Still a couple of slackers yet to post. 

In the Stealer's Wheel, Leeds Saint and Edmund - no strangers to the Premiership - hold positions 1 and 2 respectively. Arabdownunder is in danger of going under if Jagfox99 can post a half decent score. 

And down in the Beazer Homes League, newcomer Helpma(boab?) is tied on first place with gkneil. Jacksgranda must be hopeful of his first ever play off space. And Bully Wee Villa should really be taken out to the paddock and shot. 

Lucky you...

After scoring 6 then 7 then 8 so far this week what's the next number in this sequence for the Thursday quiz? Knew the islands, guessed Olympics, death, massacre and TV character. So if you guessed 5 you've scored the same as me. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz?quizId=6663&sectionId=1

8/10. Guessed the Australian woman right, the Australian man wrong, Had a fifty / fifty stab at the war and went for the wrong fifty. Can I just say how much I hate back to back Australian questions.

A steady 6/10, miraculous in the circumstances.  The first four were all guesses, so getting 50% from them was good enough.  The last 4 were also guesses, and another 50% success rate makes me wish there was a lottery to play here.  At least I knew the islands :)

Come and get your dinner boys. An erotic eight for me, include the Aussie politico. Dropped the baw on Poe but I'm no caring. For once I even got a film question right, if only cos I saw it advertised on the side of a bus the other day and made a note to myself not to go and watch it.