The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Well I watched Better Call Saul yesterday - still didn't help me get the question right.

Anyway, here's the hopefully now correct league tables. Placed Dee_62 and Edmund in their respective leagues, although what do you know, they look like they're going to be swapping leagues come the end of the season, so what a mammoth waste of time that was. But Eednud did helpfully point out I got newcomer Dyl's badge wrong (also now corrected) although then he had the temerity to suggest it was a result of Lithuanian beer. I'll have you know that some of my best league table updates have been when I've been shit-faced. 

So, in the Premiership, Alang1993 now has a massive 4 point lead and bookies have already paid out on him winning. All the other teams seem to be struggling with what seems to be tough quiz week. 

1-premier.png.781eb64b5b4b33d1a2c70e04af3044eb.png

In the SWL, Helpma and Eednud are stick-ons for promotion. Blackislekillie is desperately trying to avoid doing a Cowdenbeath.

2-stealers.png.b123fcd16f4851984c941cda5df77df8.png

And in the BHL (Boring Halfwit League), no change in the the top 5 teams' positions. Shake it up lads!

3-beazer.png.9bcd12f28caad6937999ca53c00a57f8.png

Finally, a reminder to @deej and @The_Kincardine they only have 26 hours to PM their answers otherwise Pleslie99 will indeed claim the title by default!

Well I watched Better Call Saul yesterday - still didn't help me get the question right.
Anyway, here's the hopefully now correct league tables. Placed Dee_62 and Edmund in their respective leagues, although what do you know, they look like they're going to be swapping leagues come the end of the season, so what a mammoth waste of time that was. But Eednud did helpfully point out I got newcomer Dyl's badge wrong (also now corrected) although then he had the temerity to suggest it was a result of Lithuanian beer. I'll have you know that some of my best league table updates have been when I've been shit-faced. 
So, in the Premiership, Alang1993 now has a massive 4 point lead and bookies have already paid out on him winning. All the other teams seem to be struggling with what seems to be tough quiz week. 
1-premier.png.781eb64b5b4b33d1a2c70e04af3044eb.png
In the SWL, Helpma and Eednud are stick-ons for promotion. Blackislekillie is desperately trying to avoid doing a Cowdenbeath.
2-stealers.png.b123fcd16f4851984c941cda5df77df8.png
And in the BHL (Boring Halfwit League), no change in the the top 5 teams' positions. Shake it up lads!
3-beazer.png.9bcd12f28caad6937999ca53c00a57f8.png
Finally, a reminder to [mention=68615]deej[/mention] and [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] they only have 26 hours to PM their answers otherwise Pleslie99 will indeed claim the title by default!

I shall release them from my basement in approx 26.5 hours. [emoji12] Do not send a search party

2 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

I shall release them from my basement in approx 26.5 hours. emoji12.png Do not send a search party

It's fine, I've broken free and scored a mammoth 3/10 in Thursdays quiz. Saving myself for the cup final.

You can keep Kincy down there if you like