The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

Oh bollocks I appear to have given away one of the answers during a recent post. Hopefully nobody read it.

Anyway, back to normal for me. Knew two, including the one I gave away, scored two.

I believe Kincardine gave the game away for the Portuguese question as well ... in fact, I'd never heard of the word until he said it. 5 for yesterday and today. 

And in the cup, high-scoring fixtures across the board. Teams in bold progress. There's only 1 weekend left in June, so we'll have to have the semis midweek. 

Scotfree (6+6) 12 vs 10 (3+7) Peasy23
pleslie99 (5+7) 12 vs 13 (6+7) WhiteRoseKillie
Blackislekillie (3+7) 10 vs 13 (6+7) Eednud 
Deej (7+6)  13 vs 12 (6+6) Alang1993

14 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I believe Kincardine gave the game away for the Portuguese question as well ... in fact, I'd never heard of the word until he said it.

Indeed.  That's why I come here, to get myself well leart.  It might even work if I paid more attention, I spent 5 minutes trying to remember which one BVW gave away until my interest flagged.

Oh well, a cheeky wee 7/10 today, which is probably relegation form in the big league.  Maybe we should introduce a split and really make things complicated?

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I believe Kincardine gave the game away for the Portuguese question as well ... in fact, I'd never heard of the word until he said it. 5 for yesterday and today. 

And in the cup, high-scoring fixtures across the board. Teams in bold progress. There's only 1 weekend left in June, so we'll have to have the semis midweek. 

Scotfree (6+6) 12 vs 10 (3+7) Peasy23
pleslie99 (5+7) 12 vs 13 (6+7) WhiteRoseKillie
Blackislekillie (3+7) 10 vs 13 (6+7) Eednud 
Deej (7+6)  13 vs 12 (6+6) Alang1993

Matron!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/mind-games/quiz

Oh bollocks I appear to have given away one of the answers during a recent post. Hopefully nobody read it.

Anyway, back to normal for me. Knew two, including the one I gave away, scored two.

Maybe you shouldn't have flagged it up, then.

Guessometer ticking along nicely today, with nine for Tuesday. Economics? Pish!