The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Struggling to remember why I kept coming back to this thread BEFORE the league set up. Said it before but worth another virtual high 5. Well done @cardi.

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cheers lad. Although I've read that sentence three times and I still don't really know what it means!

I think young Dee_62 makes a point which is both clear and valid.  The advent of the league followed by the introduction of the cup in its different formats has made this a compelling and enjoyable thread and you take the credit for that.

Treble communion wine all round!

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:

The Scottish diaspora has a lot of fuckin answers here.

FTFY - that's why we're ahead ;)

A very pleasing 8/10 for Wednesday. Knew two. The rest were eeny meeny miny mo. I kid you not. Worked six times. Only portrait and afl team colours failed this scientific system. I declare that the system gives a statistically significant result.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:32, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In cup news, slight reprieve for Scotland

• Frankie S - 9 vs 2 - Wilkinson1998 

So it's Scotland 6.5 - 8.5 RotW .. just awaiting scores from @irvine_buddie and @WhiteRoseKillie ... the bollocks (type of dagger you perverts) will be out if they fail to send me a score by tomorrow evening. 

And in the league, a season's best 8/10 for me. And given I got the Friends question wrong and should have guessed the cricket one, the closest I've ever been to a full boat. Nice bit of nominative determinism in one of the questions too, said the Cardinal mysteriously

Apologies been away for a long weekend. Too late for a score to be entered?

4 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

Apologies been away for a long weekend. Too late for a score to be entered?

Sorry dude. Personally, I have no dog in the fight. But I think there would be riots if I was to rescind the results.

However, if a few members of RotW don't object (and let's face it they can afford to be magnanimous with their massive lead) then I'm happy to let you post a score. Anyone?